Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

bbc what GIF

It was a good window.

We've signed a goal threat, a midfielder that will reduce our reliance on Bruno when he settles, a long term replacement for Trippier and one of the highest rated young players in the league. 

We've created room in the budget to strengthen further in January, by selling the player who was least integral to the way we play. 

Y'all are some whiney-ass bitch boys

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, The Fish said:

bbc what GIF

It was a good window.

We've signed a goal threat, a midfielder that will reduce our reliance on Bruno when he settles, a long term replacement for Trippier and one of the highest rated young players in the league. 

We've created room in the budget to strengthen further in January, by selling the player who was least integral to the way we play. 

Y'all are some whiney-ass bitch boys

The Office Nbc GIF

• Haha 5

Sneaky bid for Sancho, anyone? Assuming Ten Slaaaaaag is still there come Jan, he will most likely still be eating packed lunches with the bairns and not playing. Young, raw, obviously talented and can play across the front line. I also believe he's covered centre mid for England during the Euros.

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Sneaky bid for Sancho, anyone? Assuming Ten Slaaaaaag is still there come Jan, he will most likely still be eating packed lunches with the bairns and not playing. Young, raw, obviously talented and can play across the front line. I also believe he's covered centre mid for England during the Euros.

He obviously has a lot of talent which Eddie could untap. On the other hand, his attitude seems a bit off. Im not sure he'd put the effort in. Plus it takes about 6 months for players to get their fitness up/get upto speed with how we play. Allegedly he stays up all night gaming. 

He sounds like trouble to me. The latest Athletic Football Podcast episode is all about his ongoing woes, and as much as Ten Hag has handled it badly, the kid sounds like a bellend. I reckon we'll steer well clear.

Sancho‘s attitude was already a problem with Dortmund but then he was doing the right things on the pitch. I doubt his work ethic on and off the pitch would fit in with our policy.

Edited by Isegrim

Fair enough, can't profess to have looked into his attitude tbf as he's not a player we've been linked with. His attitude can be adjusted fairly easily, normally it just takes Lascelles giving them a hiding (just ask Mo Diame), and his talent is unquestionable - but aye if he's a grade A whopper, probably best to steer clear.

If a self-serving prick like Ronaldo is dragging a player then I vote sign him up immediately :lol:

(Obviously this is a joke - but Ronaldo is still a massive tool)

Aye total cunt. But he wouldn't have become Ronaldo without being OBSESSED with training and practicing his fucking stupid free kicks etc. Sounds like Sancho thinks he's already the tits and he can just coast from here.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm not a fan of Ronaldo and his lack of leadership as a senior pro seems to have had some bearing on Man Utds plight. He could have done with a leaf out of Trippier book.

His otherwise professional approach to keep himself in such shape at his age is an example to the kids just starting out. 

16 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Yeah I'm not a fan of Ronaldo and his lack of leadership as a senior pro seems to have had some bearing on Man Utds plight. He could have done with a leaf out of Trippier book.

His otherwise professional approach to keep himself in such shape at his age is an example to the kids just starting out. 

His ability to get off the gear in time for his "random" drug testing is second to none. Rio could have done with that guidance back in his playing days.

We bought Lewis Hall on loan until we have the money (under FFP) next season. I can't see any January signings.

It's Miley and Anderson's time to shine.:good:

Would love a cheeky bid on Rafael Leão though:naughty: Wow wee, what a player 

Just now, LongTimeAdmirer said:

We bought Lewis Hall on loan until we have the money (under FFP) next season. I can't see any January signings.

It's Miley and Anderson's time to shine.:good:

Would love a cheeky bid on Rafael Leão though:naughty: Wow wee, what a player 

Anderson is injured for the next 8 weeks.

Just now, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Confused Thinking GIF

Our last league game is on the 20th of May. Tonali wont be back until August. 

How does that information help us in the next two months?

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

How does that information help us in the next two months?

How does Sancho help us in the next two months?

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Evidently it does not as he's a moron apparently. However, a centre midfielder coming in January would - especially considering it's going to take Anderson all of January to get match fit assuming he comes through this new injury without complication, Miley is far too young/raw and Tonali is going to be out for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

His ability to get off the gear in time for his "random" drug testing is second to none. Rio could have done with that guidance back in his playing days.

What gear is he on? 

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season