Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season
1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You sure it’s not Brighton? 
:lol:

Bournemouth will turn down any approaches for defender Lloyd Kelly in January, with Tottenham, Liverpool, Newcastle and AC Milan all keen on the 25-year-old Englishman. (Teamtalk)

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lloyd-kelly/profil/spieler/480116

4 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

@VincentLee what’s your stance on the GAWD Allan  Saint-Maximin ?

There is a funny, football-specific joke in making GAWD an acronym I'm sure, but the best I can come up with is "Good At Wanking Dogs"

Edited by Dazzler
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, sammynb said:

Ah but he was no Collinson Twins in the Twins Of Evil the greatest Hammer film EVER.

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Excuse me, but Too Legit: The MC Hammer Story would like a word.

Ahem...

image.thumb.png.b45e9afc5606ecf258c632b1de2f663d.png

• Haha 2

They’ll allow it again next summer onwards. It’s purely to block us this January as they know FFP restricts our options. I don’t really mind the CL rivals doing it but the clubs below that who will get absolutely shafted by the likes of Arsenal and Man Utd are fucking tragic. 

• Like 7

:lol: Tbh I reckon Ashworth hinted at it to rile the divvies up and throw them off our actual transfer targets. 

This does stink to high heaven mind, it’s targeted and intentional. I don’t mind if it’s a permanent ban but a temporary one is just like the sudden temporary sponsorship ban after our takeover, imo it’s cheating. Fwiw I’m more than fine with the ban if it’s permanent, but I want it to extend to outward loans too - clubs like Brighton loaning young players out to their feeder clubs etc can fuck right off, Arsenal exploited that under Wenger to get top African players into their set up and get around the visa requirements that would have meant other clubs were unable to sign those players at the time arsenal did. 

• Like 7

Changing it mid season smacks of desperation. It’s all good though lads. They can slow us down but they can’t stop us. They all know we’re coming and they’re fucking shitting it 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Is it a one way street, meaning only incoming transfers? Otherwise some clubs will shoot themselves in the foot just to stop us getting players.

The reports all seem to be saying it’s on incoming loans, so the cheating bastards have made sure their outgoing loans to feeder clubs won’t be impacted. 

1 hour ago, Howay said:

The reports all seem to be saying it’s on incoming loans, so the cheating bastards have made sure their outgoing loans to feeder clubs won’t be impacted. 

Ah good so we can loan out Tonali and Barnes to our 'feeder' clubs the. For a fee of course, for players of such high calibre. 

• Haha 2