Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

Give it two years of PIF money and our fan channels are going to sound like Arsenal TV.

”Yo man, Big Al was a legend innit man blud, pop pop, who’z this Wilson tho fam seriously?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Give it two years of PIF money and our fan channels are going to sound like Arsenal TV.

”Yo man, Big Al was a legend innit man blud, pop pop, who’z this Wilson tho fam seriously?”

@Howmanheyman will be turned out like that lad on Arsenal TV who looks like he's done a trolley dash through the club shop and come out wearing one of everything. Full tracksuit, cap, NUFC pendant on, black and white sweatbands on both wrists. 

• Haha 9

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Did alaweed say that? :cuppa:

Pearson mulling about in the background with his “chewing a wasp” Gateshead accent.

”yo fam what’s that Norwegian kid doing supporting the toon for!”

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

@Howmanheyman will be turned out like that lad on Arsenal TV who looks like he's done a trolley dash through the club shop and come out wearing one of everything. Full tracksuit, cap, NUFC pendant on, black and white sweatbands on both wrists. 

:lol: I've got a little collection of shirts but I rarely wear them and even then only if I'm in the house. (And not cooking). 

31 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

double pivot, low block, CDM - just fuck off 

Silly cunt doesn't know he's bssically describing Rob Lee or Gary Speed, a midfielder who could do everything that was asked of him in the centre of the park.  Add Roy Keane,  Bryan Robson ,  Patrick Viera for slightly better quality players who could do the same. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

But still wouldn't be caught dead with a NUFC clock.

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Silly cunt doesn't know he's bssically describing Rob Lee or Gary Speed, a midfielder who could do everything that was asked of him in the centre of the park.  Add Roy Keane,  Bryan Robson ,  Patrick Viera for slightly better quality players who could do the same. 

low block is the one that makes me laugh the most - who comes up with this shite? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Well do your own fucking YouTube video then if you're so clever, MARINO! 

13 hours ago, OTF said:

Agreed, looking forward to the days when our players with ability don't come with one or more of the below caveats (feel free to add):

- He's a cunt

- He's a crock

- He's a hog

- He's lazy

- He only turns up once in every 4 games

He shags dogs. 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Incidentally, for some reason this kid reminds me of ex-Sunderland-hard-as-fucking-nails-in-the-trenches, Kevin Ball.

:lol: he does a bit 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alex said:

:lol: he does a bit 

He looks like what you’d get if you went in to any one of the 37 Turkish Barbers in Forest Hall, with a picture of Scott Parker and said, 

“ I want that , Stavros “

• Haha 3

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

He looks like what you’d get if you went in to any one of the 37 Turkish Barbers in Forest Hall, with a picture of Scott Parker and said, 

“ I want that , Stavros “

37? Have some of them closed recently then? 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

This lad appears on HMHM's favourite show on Sky Sports, the Saturday Social. 

He's a proper football hipster and a tool, but he also thinks we've pulled off an absolute blinder signing this lad, so the video is still worth watching just for that. 

I’ll have to take your word for it.

Congratulations to any of you who managed to get past the c.8 second mark when he said “be a legend and click on subscribe”.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

It's unfortunate that realistically speaking he won't train properly with us until Friday next week. Can't see him doing much on Thursday after travelling back from Brazil. So he'll maybe only make the bench for Tuesday if Howe wants to be a bit cautious. But perhaps the three or four sessions we get in from the Friday until the Tuesday will be deemed enough. Then again I suppose these are the things you have to take on the chin when you have a Brazilian international in your team 😁

• Haha 3