2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

😀

IMG_4557.jpeg

Can't wait for the away trip to Moldova to see FC Petrocub 

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

False. Mackems support “their own” even after they fuck off and want nothing to do with their club. Wanting Dummett and Ritchie to fuck off is mag behaviour in its purest form.

It was more the thought of the positive hopes for the Dutch coneheed that was a tad "iffy" tbh

21 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

They have both been great servants but surely there are youngsters coming through that will do the job.

Youngsters don't count for "hone grown" malarkey

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

😀

IMG_4557.jpeg

Probably another group of death for us tbh...

Except the death comes from trips to dodgy locations in Georgia, Turkey, Serbia etc :D

Can't wait to see Adam P give it large to the Serbian ultras on the Youtubes

• Haha 10

22 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Youngsters don't count for "hone grown" malarkey

No but the lack of home grown players just means you have to reduce the size of your squad but this can still be supplemented by U-21 players.

59 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Probably another group of death for us tbh...

Except the death comes from trips to dodgy locations in Georgia, Turkey, Serbia etc :D

Can't wait to see Adam P give it large to the Serbian ultras on the Youtubes

I can’t wait to hear the dope attempt half of the club names in that list tbh.

• Haha 3

I briefly caught a bit of the Monday night club last night.  They were all talking about how Arsenal could improve next season.  Then they got onto buying Isak :lol: Aye, because they have the funds for that.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ewerk said:

No but the lack of home grown players just means you have to reduce the size of your squad but this can still be supplemented by U-21 players.

You have to have some (four or five) who have 3+ academy years tho but.

34 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I briefly caught a bit of the Monday night club last night.  They were all talking about how Arsenal could improve next season.  Then they got onto buying Isak :lol: Aye, because they have the funds for that.

Can you imagine them 'selling' one of Liverpool, Man U or Arsenal's star players? 

Me neither.

• Like 2

Aye exactly.  Sutton prior to this conversation was saying he doesn't believe in the term 'Top 6' as the likes of us and Villa are knocking on that door.  Then they seem to think we would sell Isak to Arsenal :lol: 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

You have to have some (four or five) who have 3+ academy years tho but.

My knowledge is based off Football Manager but if you need four home grown players and don't have any then you just name a 21 man squad rather than 25 but can still use u-21 players in the matches as they don't need to be registered.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ewerk said:

My knowledge is based off Football Manager but if you need four home grown players and don't have any then you just name a 21 man squad rather than 25 but can still use u-21 players in the matches as they don't need to be registered.

Why would you do that, and limit your available player numbers though. You can have the 25 and use U21's on top can't you ??

Edited by Toonpack

You can but I'm talking about a situation where we let the likes of Dummet go and didn't have the required number of home grown players so used U-21s instead.

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Fucks me off when you see pundits or the helmets calling in on Talksport just casually dropping Isaks name like signing him would be a piece of piss. 

arsenal, their shit Lego haired cunt of a manager and their shitty little pocket of “ultras” behind the goal can fuckoff. Every single one of them. 

• Like 2