2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

PS Dave would rather have a pint with Klopp than BDB. 

Wrong.

I would pay to spend a couple of hours in the pub with him, Pope and I dunno... Gordon maybe?

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Wrong.

I would pay to spend a couple of hours in the pub with him, Pope and I dunno... Gordon maybe?

How much would you pay to spend an evening with Callum Wilson? 

Animated GIF

• Haha 2

This won't end well for Ashworth. He has been shown to have breached contract  so if he ever leaves Man U he will find it a lot tougher to get another job at the same level due to prior conduct 

57 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Feels like the club are stepping up their negative campaign against Ashworth in advance of the arbitration. 

Keep it coming. 

should spread rumours he was caught tying dogs to radiators at the clubs training ground too. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20240522-191217.thumb.png.aba3d0020071f24c887176f3ca036d4e.png

Latest ratboy update from Hope. 

I want to know how he tried to delete that email. Did he try to delete it from his sent items folder? :lol:  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, aimaad22 said:

I want to know how he tried to delete that email. Did he try to delete it from his sent items folder? :lol:  

"Oh btw guys that wasn't me in that last email, my friend sent it as a joke lol k thx bai Dan"

• Haha 3

I worked at a place where someone quite high up in finance was made redundant with immediate effect and she was was dragged out while deleting spreadsheets screaming that the company was screwed as a result. 

I think the phrase "backup" was alien to the stupid twat.

(This was before cloud was a thing) 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, aimaad22 said:

Hope was saying once he realised his mistake he pulled his pants down and started performing autofellatio at his desk. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

Sky sports, Paddy power, Talk sport and the usual dross who are on everything and anything for a story/laugh etc..... Very quiet on Ashworth aren't they? Is there some kind of omerta that's been sworn? 🤔

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Sky sports, Paddy power, Talk sport and the usual dross who are on everything and anything for a story/laugh etc..... Very quiet on Ashworth aren't they? Is there some kind of omerta that's been sworn? 🤔

robert de niro smoke GIF

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Gemmill said:

So this is what's going on then. Short arse plans to argue that we sent him on gardening leave before he'd indicated he wanted to accept the Man United job, we're waving around an email saying but you had accepted it, you just hadn't bothered your arse to tell your employer. 

Also, I don't think there's anything that says we have to wait for him to accept the role. As soon as we know he's in contact with a competitor, I'd assume we're allowed to enforce his gardening leave. 

Obviously lawyers will know best on this, but it seems a weak basis for arbitration. He might be getting bounced into it by arrogant Jim, and that's why Man United are saying they'll pay his legal costs.

This explains the timing of the release of yesterday's story about Ashworth's cockup with his email. Presumably secretly conversing with a rival employer behind your current employer's back, prior to informing your current employer, then expressing a desire to take a job with said rival, prior to availing your current employer of the opportunity to protect their own interests and sensitive information is grounds to be placed on gardening leave. Well perhaps. I mean, really, its a maybe because, of course, I'm no expert on how contracts work, like Ashworth. :lol:

The release of yesterday's story spells out the timeline perfectly (with some added dishonesty and rule breaking/avoidance thrown in for good measure). It is 100% timed to torpedo this completely ridiculous defence by Ashworth/ManU. And it's a wonderful lesson in how to use the media to your advantage. We've established the club acted in its best interests to protect sensitive information by placing Ashworth on gardening leave. Clearly his "secret" emails have shown that we had an almost prescient level of awareness, almost like we could somehow see the future (or one idiot's email account).

On the other hand, I'm guessing Ashworth only learned that the club knew about his secret dealings with ManU yesterday*, unfortunately, for him & ManU, that would be after he'd already submitted his argument laying the groundwork for his arbitration case. So now he's married to an argument that is demonstrably false. And, moreover and best of all, its false in the best sense that the club only has need to utilise Ashworth's own words to demonstrate the argument for placing him on gardening leave. Your move, Ratcliffe. :lol: 

Edit: *Just saw the next story from Hope. So Ashworth did know that the club knew about his secret email? Or did he actually think he'd successfully deleted it and covered his tracks? Oh my. This just keeps getting better. :lol: 

Edited by toonotl
  • Like 5

12 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

He held down SHIFT as he pressed the DELETE key whilst chuckling menacingly to himself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, RobElliott said:

How much would you pay to spend an evening with Callum Wilson? 

Animated GIF

Going off his podcast with Antonio? Not that much.

16 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Going off his podcast with Antonio? Not that much.

i suppose you'd rather have a beer with klopp

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

i suppose you'd rather have a beer with klopp

I'd rather have a pint with @Gemmill than Wilson.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, toonotl said:

This explains the timing of the release of yesterday's story about Ashworth's cockup with his email. Presumably secretly conversing with a rival employer behind your current employer's back, prior to informing your current employer, then expressing a desire to take a job with said rival, prior to availing your current employer of the opportunity to protect their own interests and sensitive information is grounds to be placed on gardening leave. Well perhaps. I mean, really, its a maybe because, of course, I'm no expert on how contracts work, like Ashworth. :lol:

The release of yesterday's story spells out the timeline perfectly (with some added dishonesty and rule breaking/avoidance thrown in for good measure). It is 100% timed to torpedo this completely ridiculous defence by Ashworth/ManU. And it's a wonderful lesson in how to use the media to your advantage. We've established the club acted in its best interests to protect sensitive information by placing Ashworth on gardening leave. Clearly his "secret" emails have shown that we had an almost prescient level of awareness, almost like we could somehow see the future (or one idiot's email account).

On the other hand, I'm guessing Ashworth only learned that the club knew about his secret dealings with ManU yesterday*, unfortunately, for him & ManU, that would be after he'd already submitted his argument laying the groundwork for his arbitration case. So now he's married to an argument that is demonstrably false. And, moreover and best of all, its false in the best sense that the club only has need to utilise Ashworth's own words to demonstrate the argument for placing him on gardening leave. Your move, Ratcliffe. :lol: 

Edit: *Just saw the next story from Hope. So Ashworth did know that the club knew about his secret email? Or did he actually think he'd successfully deleted it and covered his tracks? Oh my. This just keeps getting better. :lol: 

Also managing to throw the other man under the bus while he was also trimming his bushes. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Reflects negatively on Man U, we can't have that. 

I can't imagine there's a single clued-up person in the world of football who's looked at our trajectory and Man U's and figured he'll swap one for the other, so they must be getting ready to pay him the big wonga. Hope he'll enjoy losing half of it in the inevitable legal battle when we sue him for breach of contract. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I'd rather have a pint with Klopp than you. 

That would be fun just for the moment when Klopp turns and reveals his true self when he realises you aren't a sycophant Liverpool supporter.

• Like 1