2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Maybe it's just my phone? (Android, OnePlus seven).

Possibly, sounds like Kd is having some bother too though so I'll see if its a thing with the board software

15 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Maybe it's just my phone? (Android, OnePlus seven).

Mines (iPhone 13 pro) been the same for weeks too..TT homepage is now an access to the gaming forum.  Got to say am more interested in the analysis of fossilised stools of giant sloths than chatting about donkey kong and asteroids tbh :cuppa:

IMG_2208.jpeg

• Haha 2

Have you not just accidentally hit the minimise button to the right of where it says Main Boards?

There's a minus and a plus symbol there.

If I minimise and then tap the logo at the top it brings me back to a page with that menu minimised (collapsed).

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Just from that footage, I can tell that Gemmill uses an old DS stylus on his phone 

I use my big manly fingers, BITCH! You are watching actual footage of the GREAT Gemmill browsing the board which he dominates.

Like seeing an untameable stallion roam the plains.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I use my big manly fingers, BITCH! You are watching actual footage of the GREAT Gemmill browsing the board which he dominates.

Like seeing an untameable stallion roam the plains.

my little pony GIF

• Haha 8

Fucking hell, another thread turned to shite by Gemmill waving his chinese mouse penis about!

Anyway back in the real world, turns out Muto now plays for Vissel Kobe with Iniesta in the J-League.

They're currently losing to Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo after the Kobe keeper punched a cross directly to Sapporo's striker, who finished it with ease.

Muto still doesn't look like scoring.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Have you not just accidentally hit the minimise button to the right of where it says Main Boards?

There's a minus and a plus symbol there.

If I minimise and then tap the logo at the top it brings me back to a page with that menu minimised (collapsed).

Yeah that's what it was. Strange that it happened to me and HMHM at the same

time?

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Mines (iPhone 13 pro) been the same for weeks too..TT homepage is now an access to the gaming forum.  Got to say am more interested in the analysis of fossilised stools of giant sloths than chatting about donkey kong and asteroids tbh :cuppa:

IMG_2208.jpeg

I'm printing this off and framing it. A little piece I like to call PADDOCKLAD'S SHAME.

Been like this for weeks, he says. :lol: Lord, bless this fool.

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm printing this off and framing it. A little piece I like to call PADDOCKLAD'S SHAME.

Been like this for weeks, he says. :lol: Lord, bless this fool.

Now just jolly well listen listen here Adrian fuckin Mole, you’ve just spent/wasted  a morning obsessing about this fuckin irrelevant bullshit, you’ve humble bragged about making a gif ffs :lol: Whilst you’ve been frankly embarrassing yourself with this nonsense I’ve been down the local record shop where I bought 2 Earth Wind & Fire albums and a 12” version of Boogie Wonderland…put the 12” on the deck and me and the dog had a little boogie round the living room☺️🕺🐶

I’ll let others judge who’s had the best morning but suffice to say you stay in your  nerd-a-thon virgin digital bedroom and I’ll stay in the free, natural, thrusting tried & tested analogue world 👍😀

EDIT: cheers for the tip ya cunt! All sorted now 😀IMG_2213.thumb.jpeg.72b851e75f50669f800edff24ba05518.jpeg

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 7

30 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It's virtually invisible so well done for spotting it. Still don't know how it disappeared in the first place? 

Fingers like pigs tits? 

• Haha 1

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat