2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Fingers like pigs tits? 

No but I fear the time may be coming where I might, fucking might mind you, be needing reading glasses as I seem to be struggling with very small writing these days. 

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Now just jolly well listen listen here Adrian fuckin Mole, you’ve just spent/wasted  a morning obsessing about this fuckin irrelevant bullshit, you’ve humble bragged about making a gif ffs :lol: Whilst you’ve been frankly embarrassing yourself with this nonsense I’ve been down the local record shop where I bought 2 Earth Wind & Fire albums and a 12” version of Boogie Wonderland…put the 12” on the deck and me and the dog had a little boogie round the living room☺️🕺🐶

I’ll let others judge who’s had the best morning but suffice to say you stay in your  nerd-a-thon virgin digital bedroom and I’ll stay in the free, natural, thrusting tried & tested analogue world 👍😀

EDIT: cheers for the tip ya cunt! All sorted now 😀IMG_2213.thumb.jpeg.72b851e75f50669f800edff24ba05518.jpeg

you were giving gemmill an absolute internet shoeing there till you said what records you'd bought.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

you were giving gemmill an absolute internet shoeing there till you said what records you'd bought.

Was thinking that :lol: But try and remember that Gemmill will be spinning Status Quo’s Greatest Hits from noon til night on any given day

• Haha 4

That's Toonpack, and he will not understand why listening to Status Quo is considered an insult.

I've just been listening to a bit of Normal Blake cos I'm a fucking cool old cowboy. Disco it ain't!

20 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Summer ‘23 is the summer of disco round these parts mate. Just bought this too😅

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/products/love-to-you-rainbow-colour-vinyl-12

'I feel love' was a guilty secret of mine amidst the punk stuff!  :)

caught this on the news yesterday, top 10 dance floor fillers apparently, all of which would have me making my excuses to go home. mind you, as a general rule of the thumb it would be about the 6th mitsubishi before I started busting me moves, at which point I owned the floor.

Screenshot_20230701_144719_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Bit of this for me this morning, whilst disinfecting the car

“the top 10 best records in the history of the UK charts are all produced either by Giorgio Morodor, Nile Rodgers or the Gibb Brothers, with a honourable nod to ABBA” ;) 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That's Toonpack, and he will not understand why listening to Status Quo is considered an insult.

I've just been listening to a bit of Normal Blake cos I'm a fucking cool old cowboy. Disco it ain't!

Normal Blake, is it? Typing with that stylus has yielded some unfortunate results

42 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

'I feel love' was a guilty secret of mine amidst the punk stuff!  :)

caught this on the news yesterday, top 10 dance floor fillers apparently, all of which would have me making my excuses to go home. mind you, as a general rule of the thumb it would be about the 6th mitsubishi before I started busting me moves, at which point I owned the floor.

Screenshot_20230701_144719_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just a quick reminder that Jon Bon Jovi’s first recorded lead vocal was this absolute banger

Never let the poodle-haired fop forget. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

No but I fear the time may be coming where I might, fucking might mind you, be needing reading glasses as I seem to be struggling with very small writing these days. 

It comes to us all…

…ᵇˡⁱⁿᵈ ᵇᵃˢᵗᵃʳᵈ

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

My time came last year at a wedding when I realised that my arms aren’t long enough to be able to read the labels on wine bottles.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Can't recall last time I listened to them tbh, was a devotee back in the day (original lineup) and in no small part I blame them for my tinitus.

It was Blackberry Smoke and then Bob Seger on the turntable last night btw.

52 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Can't recall last time I listened to them tbh, was a devotee back in the day (original lineup) and in no small part I blame them for my tinitus.

It was Blackberry Smoke and then Bob Seger on the turntable last night btw.

I don't mind Seger. Pure fucking cheese but good quality fromage.

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

https://www.threads.net/t/CuW6LipIz_Y/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Here you go dickheads, you'll need to be on Threads to read the Feyenoord technical director praising our approach to the loan market.

Or, you can read it here. :lol:
https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/newcastle-uniteds-extraordinary-approach-to-loans-revealed-by-feyenoord-4209335

TMFADNR- We have a Loans department headed by Shola and Ramage who visit prospective loan clubs in advance to see if they’re up to scratch, then accompany the player at the beginning of the loan period until they’re settled. 

I’m quite surprised this is seen as a new approach tbh, I’d have thought it would be standard, but it seems not. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Or, you can read it here. :lol:
https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/newcastle-uniteds-extraordinary-approach-to-loans-revealed-by-feyenoord-4209335

TMFADNR- We have a Loans department headed by Shola and Ramage who visit prospective loan clubs in advance to see if they’re up to scratch, then accompany the player at the beginning of the loan period until they’re settled. 

I’m quite surprised this is seen as a new approach tbh, I’d have thought it would be standard, but it seems not. 

I think they learned the hard way from when one of the players a few years ago, Ferguson I think it was, went through a traumatic experience when he was put up in digs in Boldon iirc? Everything's checked these days. :good:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat