2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

Matt Ritchie was released from the players hotel yesterday morning to pick this man up from the airport . We ran into them at the Riverside Brewing Co just by the swing bridge. 

IMG_3809.thumb.jpeg.45037fd019beeaef52973be58d0c400f.jpegIMG_3810.thumb.jpeg.d349e002b4296ab0dbc359e71a21d73e.jpeg

This is his colleague in the AFCB back room team. His name cropped up last week when the Ashman story was doing the rounds IMG_3811.thumb.jpeg.316535e0e19738041bcc6bd684f865c7.jpegIMG_3812.thumb.jpeg.9de16994343924d191d8105aec33fcaa.jpeg

So the lad who did most of the organising for this trip has a missus who works with Simon Francis missus. Mrs F has let it slip that both Francis and Hughes are working their notice and that Simon’s next job is “a long way north”…. 

So if this happens I think it will mean Eddie Howe has broken Dan Ashworth over the altar of the early career of Lewis Hall and possibly to a lesser extent Livramentimo.  The “AFC Bournemouthisation” of NUFC will be complete. Tbh am not sure if the owners would allow this. In most cases the DoF recruits the coach but Eddie Howe was PiF’s first employee and clearly has a huge amount of clout with the owners. I think Ashman (rightly) is pissed off with this when Howe is clearly fucking Lewis Hall around.  when Man Utd made eyes at him he didn’t think twice…which is ironic as I think he’s possibly going into

a worse situation at Man Utd… “respected”  coach  in place but with added reporting to non football drug cheat boss Brailsford so I think things may be really bad behind the scenes at NUFCif he’s willing to move to that set up.

The recruitment process for Ashman was done in a very corporate manner; the brief was given to an agency who identified candidates and it went from there . If they suddenly throw all that out window and let Howe bring his own team team I’d be very surprised tbh…but there are a lot of coincidences flying around at the moment :unsure:

• Like 1

My take: I don't think there's any way we're recruiting anyone without the Board, including Al Rummaz giving them a very thorough once-over, and running a proper recruitment process.

These lads are probably going to Sunderland.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Are Ashman and Ashworth the same person in this theory, granddad?

Yeah that’s the cunt :lol: 

Have YOU spent the last TWO nights wandering round the Bigg Market?? 🫵

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 10

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

£10m and he doesn't start til after the summer window, and you've got yourself a deal.

Off you fuck, Daniel.

10 mill? “Au contraire mon ami” as some quite often strangely correct fat cockney bastard journo might put it…

IMG_3817.jpeg

• Like 2

Ashworth is just another tiny testicle man in the world of football. He can have a challenge and be part of something truly unique but no it's all too tough.

So at first opportunity to fuck off to somewhere that is gifted every opportunity, what little chonies he has, shrivel up and he makes for the exit.

What a gutless twat.

• Like 5

I can understand players and managers getting attracted by clubs where they think it is likely that they will win trophies immediately. But I can’t understand how Man United can be considered a more attractive "project " theye days. They do still have the setup of a big club including top facilities and excellent youth teams whatever the likes of Gary Neville might try to make us believe how poor they are these days. How can it be a greater achievement than to reform Newcastle?

• Like 2

If there's any truth in the patter that he's annoyed by the FFP restrictions.... Well those are the rules mate. That's the framework you have to operate in. You're not playing fucking FM24.

If you can't operate within those parameters, find a different career.

• Like 1

Hes been with us for less than 2 yearsm we paid loads for him and waited months, you're fucking right that contract has an ENORMOUS amount of leave notice on it :lol:

That redcafe thread is hilarious "whats to stop him just working for us during his gardening leave" "Why doesnt he just quit and join us"

morons. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Hes been with us for less than 2 yearsm we paid loads for him and waited months, you're fucking right that contract has an ENORMOUS amount of leave notice on it :lol:

That redcafe thread is hilarious "whats to stop him just working for us during his gardening leave" "Why doesnt he just quit and join us"

morons. 

One of them saying "Newcastle have no leverage". Mate, we've got ALL OF IT.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Andrew said:

morons. 

"Pay it and take their targets because feck Newcastle"

manc twats !

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/dan-ashworth-newcastle-dof.478683/page-15

• Haha 2

Dan Ashworth has been placed on gardening leave after asking to leave Newcastle United, with Manchester United interested in appointing him as their sporting director.

• Haha 1

Good to get reminder that most of their fans are self entitled cunts.

There is absolutely no reason to do them any favour the way they behaved in the past with transfers and their aim to stop other clubs catching up

• Like 2

He’s Ineos’ second big appointment and they can’t be seen to fuck this up. They’ve played their hand and cannot fail at this point. If the two years gardening leave clause is true then we have them over a barrel.

• Like 3