2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Your wife must be livid you only come second when Gemmill's involved.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I’m a man of many forums :lol: 

You ungrateful fuckers :( 

Do you have your own thread on Newcastle tactics on the combined metal detectorists/ 1980s sofa nostalgia forum? :cuppa: 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

If the games finished around the 75 minute mark, we'd be 4th. 

Or we would bring on Wilson, Murphy, Anderson, Willock, Joelinton, Tonali, etc. 

Which, as others have said, hasn't been possible. 

Most pundits aren't that interested (or clever).

• Like 1

Willful ignorance because it's much more exciting to dramatise our form rather than give reason to it, and allude to Howe being found out. Reality is he's done a sterling job since he arrived and continues to.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Do you have your own thread on Newcastle tactics on the combined metal detectorists/ 1980s sofa nostalgia forum? :cuppa: 

I do and on crypto FPL discussion and Mumsnet  and Dewalt connoisseur forum. 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Have they banned you from MetectorUk? 

As if :lol:  As lead expert on brass buttons 1659 - 1899 they would be lost without me. However a dark shadow has fallen over the local detectorist community :( 

IMG_5364.thumb.jpeg.8a1c47e466a2f37b7d5d641f61ce4b58.jpeg

• Haha 4

5th round of the FA cup on a Tuesday night? WTAF is this shit? So there's no cup weekend now? What a pile of shit. Arsenal away 8 o'clock on Saturday then Blackburn away on a Tuesday? And they wonder why people aren't arsed about the FA cup?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

5th round of the FA cup on a Tuesday night? WTAF is this shit? So there's no cup weekend now? What a pile of shit. Arsenal away 8 o'clock on Saturday then Blackburn away on a Tuesday? And they wonder why people aren't arsed about the FA cup?

I think I read somewhere that it's the EFL's doing. So it doesn't mess with their schedule as much. 

Wouldn’t want to be sat next to her but if she’s not sat there in the stands abusing others wtf does it have to do with the club? Am sure others would know better but the club and the PL appear to have abused GDPR regs too?…

https://archive.is/2024.02.02-211921/https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/02/02/football-fan-banned-gender-critical-posts-permier-league/

I don’t see how they’ve abused GDPR if they’re using information she’s willingly put on the internet.

She sounds like a right tool but I don’t see why she shouldn’t be allowed to attend a match. Seems like a massive waste of time.

• Like 1

Southgate clearly felt it was a better choice to go watch Henderson in Amsterdam yesterday rather than the 18 English players on show at SJP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Jaysus... 1

11 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Two right chavs :lol: 

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’s the same kid in both photos man. 
giphy.webp

There will be an AVO out on the little stalker soon.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Two right chavs :lol: 

Chavs? That might be the nerdiest jumper I've ever seen on Miley man. Looks like he calls people racial slurs on world of warcraft.

• Haha 4