Other Games 22/23

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Klopp's two front teeth currently aligned with his canines. Headed for the molars.

mr ed GIF

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Funny how Liverpool aren’t getting all the decisions with Klopp up in the stands 

I still expect them to get the standard 23 minuted of added time 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

I hope Villa thcore a thecond in the 101th tbh

(Partly) LYP

Wonder if the officials have decided, anything marginal, fuck Klopp

Grown man in his 50s holding up his handmade "Thank you for the memories, Bobby" card as Firmino comes on.

Just picture him at the dining table getting his felt tips out. Jeeeeeesus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Only time I've actually been in anfield, (never got to one of our games, even had to sit with the Scouse mackems in a bar down there as I wouldn't pay the touts price), was a Liverpool v villa game with my uncle from NI who supports them. Went as he had two tickets and was over here for that weekend and it finished 1-1. The most freaked out game I've ever been to as I couldn't believe the difference in atmosphere around a ground compared to ours. Was trying to suppress a big grin when villa took the lead but in a talking heads, same as it ever was, they got an equaliser from a pen and they were shit. Think it was the fag end of Dalglish or beginning of souness. Quiet all game bar the villa fans. Anyway, that's distracted me for a bit.

McGinn needs to pack it in shooting from outside the box constantly. Scored that one goal against Chelsea and has completely forgotten the DIRE xG prognosis for all these efforts.

• Haha 3

"He's done well to persistently foul for 79 minutes without picking up a booking". Yeah, muppet, let's encourage that type of shite play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I can't get enough of the contrast in the the commentator's voice between Liverpool attacking and Villa clearing. It's like two different people, one on the vinegars, and the other watching the snooker.

“Someone needs to step up for Liverpool” he just said 

• Haha 1