Other Games 22/23

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads let's all just laugh at Man United and love one another. 

Made a bet with a mate that we'd finish above his Man Utd side this season. After spending 10 minutes telling me everything that's wrong with his club and how he genuinely thinks they're at risk of going down if not this season then soon, he still took the bet. "Ronaldo and Casemiro" were his reasons for thinking the side he just slated, would finish above us.

So if anyone wants a free £25 in May, I suggest finding a Man Utd fan sharpish.

5 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Thanks very much. 😞

nee offence :lol: 

I only made the observation because he used to clash with Fish too (among others) and we haven’t seen him around for a while 

Edited by Dr Gloom

19 minutes ago, trooper said:

If the match is disrupted & called off Klopp is calling for all 3 points being awarded to Liverpool. 

If I was a Man Utd fan, I'd take the 3-0 loss.

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

nee offence :lol: 

I only made the observation because he used to clash with J69 too (among others) and we haven’t seen him around for a while 

In fairness I think most folk if they were honest and outspoken would clash with Mr FickleSpartanpants from the conurbation of sunderland.

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Made a bet with a mate that we'd finish above his Man Utd side this season. After spending 10 minutes telling me everything that's wrong with his club and how he genuinely thinks they're at risk of going down if not this season then soon, he still took the bet. "Ronaldo and Casemiro" were his reasons for thinking the side he just slated, would finish above us.

So if anyone wants a free £25 in May, I suggest finding a Man Utd fan sharpish.

They're absolutely rotten. This is set in now as well, they've been in decline for ages but it's starting to accelerate.

The rot won't stop. 

1 hour ago, Dougle said:

In fairness I think most folk if they were honest and outspoken would clash with Mr FickleSpartanpants from the conurbation of sunderland.

I do my best to ignore you tbh. Your craic is genuinely lifting :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Bastard. Gives them a chance

Ha ha ha I still think Liverpool will stick it to them. I'm expecting Manchester fans on the pitch after Liverpool knock their 3rd one in.