Other Games 22/23

3 hours ago, Alex said:

He loves Chelsea so much he’s gone back there to earn a small fortune doing a shit job, as an absolute fraud, until the end of the season. 

We could all almost certainly earn enough to retire on how much he is earning in a couple of weeks and do a better job. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

We could all almost certainly earn enough to retire on how much he is earning in a couple of weeks and do a better job. 

We could not turn up and still do a better job, tbf :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Fletch moaning at Tuchel and his conduct. Yet not once have I heard him moan about how Playmobil head conducts himself. The sycophantic cunt. 

angry star trek GIF

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

How many times has Bernie Slavin made a pass at Mrs. Gemmill? 

I'm watching the daft cunt interview Stewart Downing as we speak. Fuck me. :lol:

Slaven looks like Jarra Elvis.

• Haha 6

I'd forgotten about their connection with the godawful Pigbag BTW. They don't play it when they score anymore, but incredibly it's the music they play when the teams come out and the whole fucking ground sings it. :lol:

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
6455A65C-EECE-498C-8426-2CFE99E0FA29.thumb.jpeg.b209affdc47a2aae323307a858a85a59.jpeg

Fucking hell! 

Ask him to sing “ In The Ghetto” for shits and giggles. 

He's a big Morrissey fan iirc? He can put one of those flowers in his back pocket. 🌻

Slaven came over to the table and had a bit chat. I hadn't realised he was in the Ireland 1990 WC squad. He made sure to mention it in the 5 minutes he was chatting to us. :lol:

To be fair, he was decent craic, taking the piss "Are yeez Geordies? Nae morals at your club eh, I was saying to Malcolm McClaren yous lads would have Fred West as your Chairman" and just generally being an alright bloke.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Slaven came over to the table and had a bit chat. I hadn't realised he was in the Ireland 1990 WC squad. He made sure to mention it in the 5 minutes he was chatting to us. :lol:

To be fair, he was decent craic, taking the piss "Are yeez Geordies? Nae morals at your club eh, I was saying to Malcolm McClaren yous lads would have Fred West as your Chairman" and just generally being an alright bloke.

Would have a hard job considering he died in 1995. Pull your finger out and update your jokes, Bernie ffs

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Would have a hard job considering he died in 1995. Pull your finger out and update your jokes, Bernie ffs

That's five years after Slaven was in the Irish World Cup squad, by the way.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Malcolm McLaren must’ve died about 15 years ago too :lol:;) 

Edited by Alex

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“Slaven was granted a testimonial game by Middlesbrough against Hereford United at the Riverside Stadium in 1996, but was embarrassed by a low turnout of 3,537”

Christian-Bale-look.gif

That's a disgrace btw but will come in handy if I ever get into a chat with a smoggie and they start setting their cheek up. :good:

• Haha 3

Having grown up there and obviously got a load of shit about being a Newcastle Utd fan, fuck boro fans.

Loud mouth cunts, with a chip on their shoulder. Desperate to be relevant to anyone in the north east because they don’t have a local derby. Won one cup off the back of Gibson bankrolling them for more than 30 years and never shut up about it. Also never fill their shit flatpack even when Carrick has them on a 10 game winning run

• Like 4

They got sone crowds for home league games under Lennie Lawrence that weren’t much more than for Slaven’s testimonial iirc 

• Like 1

I'll be honest, the mutants that used to phone up Slaven, Eric 'Zelda from terrahawks' Gates and Supermac on century FM talking shit, if it was a Boro fan screaming 'Bear-nie! Bear-nie!' and was in disagreement with the ex-Republic of Ireland squad member who never played at Italia 90, I'd have been tempted, if I was 'Bear-nie' to just reply, 'See you? Did ye go tae ma testimonial? If no then get tae fuck you erse licking hypocrite.' ....... And he'd have had a point. 

• Haha 4