Other Games 22/23

Title run in, game on a knife edge and sky split the screen to show Ten Haag and Maguire walking into the City ground. :lol: I don't think Sky are 'smelling'* the idea that nobody gives a fuck.

*Seeing that's one of their buzz words. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Arsenal sucking the suspense out of the title race by going 2 nil up in the first ten minutes. Bellend.

Fuck me. Wrong again Gemmill. You're just getting wrong and wrongerer. Please.say Spurs will turn us over. :thanks:

• Haha 8

I bloody knew this arsenal choke was coming. Shame it’s taken this long but it will make the arsenal fan TV implosion all the more satisfying when they do bottle it. They’ll be having sleepless nights about their visit to SJP after what happened last season.

but i havent miles teller GIF

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

Fuck me. Wrong again Gemmill. You're just getting wrong and wrongerer. Please.say Spurs will turn us over. :thanks:

"Spurs and Man United are guaranteed 6 points this weekend. Wah Wah wahhhhhhh!"

Zip it.

• Haha 1

I see Gemmill has wisely refrained from commenting on Everton's fortunes recently, but their demise could still be one of the fun things to look forward to these last few weeks.

They play us, City and Brighton, and have a couple of 6 pointers against Bournemouth, Leicester.  

Edited by aimaad22
  • Haha 1