Other Games 22/23

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

I see Hartlepool have dropped out of the football league (barring a miracle). 

Good. The Tory voting cunts. Also the ex wife is from there, so fuck that lot!

• Haha 9

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Good. The Tory voting cunts. Also the ex wife is from there, so fuck that lot!

:lol: Bit of a shame in the sense there’ll only be 3 north east clubs in the football league. York and Darlington have struggled since dropping out too. 

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Well onside per BBC 🤷‍♂️

I mean I know last weekend we were shite, however prior to that we'd won 5 on the bounce, one of which was an emphatic victory against the bbc's other favourite's 'united' as well as 3 away from home including a 5 goal mauling down in london.

but 'stuttering' of late according to the beeb in a desperate attempt to big up the red dippers....

Liverpool have picked up successive wins since the superb comeback against Arsenal a fortnight ago and with Tottenham Hotspur still to play at Anfield at the end of the month and Newcastle United stuttering of late, Klopp's men cannot be dismissed from the top-four race

What a glorious Saturday. Stirling Albion only needed a point today to seal promotion to the third tier but somehow managed to get 3 against the run of play. 

'mon the Bino's! All that said, the smart money is already on us to get relegated next season btw. I'm already looking around for a price to ease the inevitable pain this time next year.

• Haha 3

The GD of Man United is mad. 

Liverpool today by the sounds of it dominated in moist of it but absolutely had to fight back against a team who's away form is shocking.  Prior today only scored 5 all season away and let in 36.  Sounds like Anfield the needed the special spirit of the ghost of VAR Aka brown envelope the cunts to win.

42 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

f19da35264b8f9bb2f92098f3a515da9.gif

:lol:

Well done * checks notes, Stirling Albion ( which I’ve always thought was a strange choice of name for a Scotch club, but hey…). 

42 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Well done * checks notes, Stirling Albion ( which I’ve always thought was a strange choice of name for a Scotch club, but hey…). 

It's a fucking strange town tbf. Half the cunts here will proudly boast about winning battles in 1297 and 1314 while flying massive Union Jacks in their garden. 

Fan owned club though, which was cool for a while but turned into the shitshow we all should've known it would be from the off.

• Haha 1

Highland league was also an interesting one today. First and second in a decider, glad to see Brechin came out on top but equally glad there now no chance the Bino's will have to deal with lengthy delays in play when the ball get stuck in the legendary Brechin City Hedge next season.

Everton's run in Vs Leicester's

Screenshot_20230422-223402.png.4647f4d6b5bb2245bc9a0523c159ff52.png

V

Screenshot_20230422-223328.png.16355190c2bdab04125fce5eb98610be.png

I'm desperate for Everton to get relegated 

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

‘Alba’ is derived from Albion iirc