Other Games 22/23

I'm counting no chickens but Spurs was a big big step. Especially belief wise.

Liverpool and Brighton could still go on runs, however unlikely, that take them north of 70 points, 

Let's just chalk another 3 points against Everton and carry on staring rapturously at the league table

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm telling you lads. Write it on a piece of paper, roll it up nice and tight, and jam it up your arses. You can get it out in a few weeks and you'll find that I was right as usual.

Who are we playing again tomorrow night? 🤔

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I'm counting no chickens but Spurs was a big big step. Especially belief wise.

Liverpool and Brighton could still go on runs, however unlikely, that take them north of 70 points, 

Let's just chalk another 3 points against Everton and carry on staring rapturously at the league table

Liverpool going on a run means nothing if we don't drop points.  That seems to be what the media think we are going to do.  When in the season have we dropped a load of points?

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Liverpool going on a run means nothing if we don't drop points.  That seems to be what the media think we are going to do.  When in the season have we dropped a load of points?

Oh I'm not claiming we start playing badly. I'm hopefully just going to enjoy a nice run of wins toward the end of the season

• Like 1