Come On Eileen, You Boring Wanderers v Wor Alex ABBA Loving Mags!

wykikitoon

3 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

What was that free kick at the end? Too cute. Just let our best taker take it, it was from 20 yards, he'll at least put it on target. Baffling. 

Longstaff can't start another PL game, put Anderson on from the start. Experience my arse. 

Trippier likely thought it was too close for him to get it up and other, so left it to a power shot from Schar. 

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Despite him not having a good game we needed Longstaff on the pitch to hold the midfield. Willock and Joelinton can't. 

Anderson looks a prospect.

Hold in what sense?

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Well he did move like he was literally holding the entire midfield.

Talk about running like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders 

What I like about Anderson is that he just looks so calm on the ball and like Bruno, is always asking for it.

I don’t know enough about his overall game to know if he could replace Longstaff, but I would definitely have him in from the start somehow given our injuries.

Going to very very tough on Wednesday with all these knocks and injuries. 

Nice welcome to the Prem game for Izac. :lol: 

Gutted for Anderson that he didn’t get the winner.

Edited by Christmas Tree

11 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He cant bomb anywhere.  He gives the ball away too much. Can't read the game.  He's basically...........shit.

Tbf wyki you've been slagging off ASM until recently. I'm sure Longstaff needs to improve or be upgraded, but until we have a like for like replacement I'm trusting Howe knows exactly what he is doing. Also I won't forget the raw potential Longstaff showed when he hit the first team, I still have faith. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Tbf wyki you've been slagging off ASM until recently. I'm sure Longstaff needs to improve or be upgraded, but until we have a like for like replacement I'm trusting Howe knows exactly what he is doing. Also I won't forget the raw potential Longstaff showed when he hit the first team, I still have faith. 

No that's fair.  ASM has improved a lot this season.  Like Holden says our expectations have grown in the last few months.  I just can't see any improvement in Longstaff.

Didn't realise Neves was such a delusional, poor loser, even though it was a draw, gimp. Fuck that guy. I hope we never make a bid for him regardless of how good he is on the pitch. I wonder if he'll change his mind when he sees the match stats, probably not. 

19 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Ive seen a lot shitter performances (within the last 12 months). This isn't even shit compared to Bruces reign.

it was a brilliant performance considering which players were missing