Come On Eileen, You Boring Wanderers v Wor Alex ABBA Loving Mags!

wykikitoon

21 hours ago, toonotl said:

A performance from Longstaff that only a mother (and Craig) could love.

WTF? :lol:

Make no mistake, Longstaff is utter shit and shouldn't be anywhere near our squad, I was mere correcting you on trying to lump the blame on him for the Tranmere goal. That doesn't mean I rate him, you tit! :lol:

• Haha 1

Went mental when we scored & did a 20 yard Shearer celebration round the bar and neebody said FUCK ALLLLL.

Especially not the mackem sat 2 metres behind who spent the entire game passionately cheering wolves like it was a cup final and went absolutely ballistic when it was "2-0"

What a horrible team wolves are btw. 

why wasn't the pen on Longstaff given? Looked a stone Waller 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

100% a red in my opinion. If that'd been the other way we'd have been absolutely screaming for it and rightly so. 

Irrespective of what Dermot Gallagher says, Schar was IMO incredibly lucky to still be on the pitch.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Went mental when we scored & did a 20 yard Shearer celebration round the bar and neebody said FUCK ALLLLL.

Especially not the mackem sat 2 metres behind who spent the entire game passionately cheering wolves like it was a cup final and went absolutely ballistic when it was "2-0"

What a horrible team wolves are btw. 

why wasn't the pen on Longstaff given? Looked a stone Waller 

:lol:

Where did you watch it?

Edited by wykikitoon
edited before Mr Boring kicks off
  • Haha 2

Serves me right to leave to 2-0 to watch a bloody cricket game and find out its 1-1. What a cracking effort from Maxi. Even with our limitations this is a team that fights to the end and has belief, Neves can go screw himself with his comments, hope somebody's shoved stats down his thorat so he thinks before neighing out rubbish next time.  

Edited by aimaad22

53 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol:

Where did you watch it?

Walkabout? One of them, couldn't possibly navigate it again but the beer wasn't bad and they had a load of TVs and the commentary on so it was canny tbh.

First sports bar we went to all the tables were reserved. United are massive.

• Like 1

We were much the better side; more possession, more touches, more shots, more shots on target, better xG.

Neves can fuck off, and anyone complaining about that game can get aboard the FuckOff bus and all.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

We were much the better side; more possession, more touches, more shots, more shots on target, better xG.

Neves can fuck off, and anyone complaining about that game can get aboard the FuckOff bus and all.

Not sure about the better side football-wise, but can't argue on the stats with you

13 minutes ago, The Fish said:

The longer we go under the radar, the better we'll do. If people still think we're a long ball side that gets a few lucky results here and there, we'll benefit from it. And Neves' comments suggest that it's not just opposition fans that think this.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Not sure about the better side football-wise, but can't argue on the stats with you

Even looking at the respective shot maps show that a lot of ours were in the box and fairly central. They had to make 11 blocks. The heatmaps show our play was stretched across the length and breadth of the pitch, whereas theirs was in isolated pockets and the hottest part of the map was in their own box. 

Bruno, Wilson or Isak start that game and we win it by a couple of goals.

Just now, The Fish said:

Even looking at the respective shot maps show that a lot of ours were in the box and fairly central. They had to make 11 blocks. The heatmaps show our play was stretched across the length and breadth of the pitch, whereas theirs was in isolated pockets and the hottest part of the map was in their own box. 

Bruno, Wilson or Isak start that game and we win it by a couple of goals.

Fairy Nuff.  Just my non-stat view from watching.  Completely agree on the second bit, though.

That's fucking genius! :lol:

Have to admit I hadn't spotted the spyglass when he pulled that stunt on Sunday - I think I was too busy fuming that a foul hadn't be called.