Arteta's long suffering jellied eels v Eddie's Stottie fuelled northern raiders (- Gemmill + Trips, massive net gain tbh)

Toonpack

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Tbf, Burn has dealt with Saka well since that early scare. I thought he could be in for a tortuous evening after he skinned him in the first minute but it hasn’t happened since. 

With the help of the players around him. ASM would still be on the halfway moaning about a Greek God not using his power up

• Haha 1

We’re frustrating the hell out of them and we’ve had the better chance, but their quality of passing has been considerably better. We haven’t been the ‘superior side’. 

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

With the help of the players around him. ASM would still be on the halfway moaning about a Greek God not using his power up

Yep, the work Willock has put in to nullify the threat is largely going unnoticed. No way that’d come from ASM. 

7 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Just had a look on SMB to get an unbiased view of our game😏 two comments stand out

Don't care if they're 3rd in the Prem, if this is how they play we're a much better side to watch

Barcodes are proper shite & dirty. At full strength, on our day I'd back us to beat them

If you asked me to choose between watching them every week and watching CT have a shite twice a week, I'd have a decision to make.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dougle said:

On balance of play we are the superior side here like. Bearing in mind we are away from home too. In a surprisingly buoyant Arsenal ground (what the fuck is it called again?).

That’s a bit of a stretch. We’ve defended competently but we haven’t been the better side by any stretch of the imagination.

1 minute ago, Craig said:

We’re frustrating the hell out of them and we’ve had the better chance, but their quality of passing has been considerably better. We haven’t been the ‘superior side’. 

It is an opinion no a statement of fact man.

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

Or they would be shitting themselves with some actual threat from us.

safety first at the league leaders naming a team which is unbeaten in 12. it’s working so far. In Eddie we trust. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

If you asked me to choose between watching them every week and watching CT have a shite twice a week, I'd have a decision to make.

Get him a season ticket and your need to make a decision is gone. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

We've been pretty wasteful with the ball and sloppier than usual. Wilson hasn't been effective at all up top, although he has had slim pickings. 

Get Wood on!

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That Saliba is a quality centre half like. Keeping Wilson quiet by himself

Aye and he knew what he was doing when Wilson got booked. The grin afterwards told you everything.

• Like 1