Jump to content

Arteta's long suffering jellied eels v Eddie's Stottie fuelled northern raiders (- Gemmill + Trips, massive net gain tbh)


Toonpack
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I guarantee Toonpack has fucked things up. Once Meenzer retired, the obvious answer was for the one and only, named in the thread title for the unbeaten run, yours truly to pick up the baton, but the silly sausage, gridiron-loving FOOL who thought Trippier was banned not only cut in, but he SPECIFICALLY minused the one and only, named in the thread title for the unbeaten run, yours truly in the thread title. 

 

I honestly won't be surprised if one of ours breaks their leg tonight such is the CURSE he's cast on all our houses. We'll need Uri Geller to sort this shit out. 

 

So says the one and only who DIDN'T EVEN REALISE Meenzer had quit !!

 

On 01/01/2023 at 14:54, Gemmill said:

Cutting Meenzer out and then having the fucking NERVE to put a minus sign in front of my name. Enjoy being the catalyst for a run of defeats, Toonpack. You did this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I guarantee Toonpack has fucked things up. Once Meenzer retired, the obvious answer was for the one and only, named in the thread title for the unbeaten run, yours truly to pick up the baton, but the silly sausage, gridiron-loving FOOL who thought Trippier was banned not only cut in, but he SPECIFICALLY minused the one and only, named in the thread title for the unbeaten run, yours truly in the thread title. 

 

I honestly won't be surprised if one of ours breaks their leg tonight such is the CURSE he's cast on all our houses. We'll need Uri Geller to sort this shit out. 

 

This is best read in a Trump voice.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Renton said:

 

This is best read in a Trump voice.

 

With him holding an imaginary squeeze-box? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

 

utter nonsense, exposing how little you've posted around here until relatively recently.

 

i took us on a famous and lengthy unbeaten run during the bruce era, that included some of the most offensive match thread titles going. in fact, i may have started that particular tradition.

 

naturally i stepped aside when the unbeaten run came to an end.  what that little sequence did establish however was the need to retain the existing match thread starter as long as the unbeaten run was going. a rule which toonpack has flagrantly broken. 

 

Did I imagine it or did the board admin at the time get grief because our thread titles were getting associated with a kids website of the same name in Google searches? I must admit I prefer the slightly more sanitised titles for the inevitable " Dad, what are you reading?"....  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

 

Did I imagine it or did the board admin at the time get grief because our thread titles were getting associated with a kids website of the same name in Google searches? I must admit I prefer the slightly more sanitised titles for the inevitable " Dad, what are you reading?"....  

 

yeah :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

 

So says the one and only who DIDN'T EVEN REALISE Meenzer had quit !!

 

 

The greatest NUFC partnership since Beardsley and Cole, and you don't think I could have talked him back for one last hurrah?! Stick to your TOUCHDOWNS, daddio! 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

 

The greatest NUFC partnership since Beardsley and Cole, and you don't think I could have talked him back for one last hurrah?! Stick to your TOUCHDOWNS, daddio! 

 

One last hurrah !!! so you are intimating a Meenzer match thread would have ended his run tonight !!!!! Your negativity astounds me and may well be the MAIN cause of any defeat tonight !!!

 

To talk him back, you would have had to realise he'd gone, you didn't, you fucked up. I was simply doing my best to cover the damage your lax forum reading has done to the teams upward trajectory.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

You know how local journos often trawl forums to gauge fan sentiment? I really hope they're doing that with this thread and trying to figure out what the fuck's going on.

 

 

I didn’t know what the fuck was going on last night, when I was trying to find me tea.

Mrs Dougle had (without arsing herself to tell me) purchased a slow cooker and it was in that.

Now I’m getting shite for not eating said tea. FFS

She will probably go back to work when I tell her there’s a match tonight.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Renton said:

 

Did I imagine it or did the board admin at the time get grief because our thread titles were getting associated with a kids website of the same name in Google searches? I must admit I prefer the slightly more sanitised titles for the inevitable " Dad, what are you reading?"....  

We still get the odd stray turning up asking about cartoons. 
They don’t stay long :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dougle said:

 

I didn’t know what the fuck was going on last night, when I was trying to find me tea.

 

Mrs Dougle had (without arsing herself to tell me) purchased a slow cooker and it was in that.

 

Now I’m getting shite for not eating said tea. FFS

 

She will probably go back to work when I tell her there’s a match tonight.

 

Has it not got a glass lid? :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dougle said:

 

Aye but I didn’t know the thing existed in the first place.

 

 

Have you got Covid and lost your sense of smell ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Either; 

1- Mrs. Dougle set the thing up in the broom cupboard. 
2- Dougle is CT’s alt account

3- There’s a rabbit off. 

4- Dougle has a bigger kitchen than Buckingham Palace
 

:lol:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Either; 

1- Mrs. Dougle set the thing up in the broom cupboard. 
2- Dougle is CT’s alt account

3- There’s a rabbit off. 
 

:lol:

 

4- He really fancied a chippy dinner

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Either; 

1- Mrs. Dougle set the thing up in the broom cupboard. 
2- Dougle is CT’s alt account

3- There’s a rabbit off. 
 

:lol:

 

Fer Fucks sake man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

 

One last hurrah !!! so you are intimating a Meenzer match thread would have ended his run tonight !!!!! Your negativity astounds me and may well be the MAIN cause of any defeat tonight !!!

 

To talk him back, you would have had to realise he'd gone, you didn't, you fucked up. I was simply doing my best to cover the damage your lax forum reading has done to the teams upward trajectory.

 

You thought Trippier was suspended, FIRST DOWN FEATURES! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

 

You thought Trippier was suspended, FIRST DOWN FEATURES! 

 

It was widely reported he was, even mentioned in the game commentary when he was booked, once the error was made known I corrected it, I could have deleted any reference but that would have been a sneaky accountant like trick, in the days of tippex, and would have been against my unimpeachable moral code.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Either; 

1- Mrs. Dougle set the thing up in the broom cupboard. 
2- Dougle is CT’s alt account

3- There’s a rabbit off. 
 

:lol:

 

6 litres of Lloyd Grossman lamb bhuna right there.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Meenzer said:

You know how local journos often trawl forums to gauge fan sentiment? I really hope they're doing that with this thread and trying to figure out what the fuck's going on.

 

 

'FURY as lucky London based Mag retires without consultation from match thread start ups and infighting as Scottish and Texan influenza, infowars, err, fan, toonpack takes over without even more not consulting and the five burning questions this means for fan confidence ahead of tonight's clash of Howe's high flying magpies against Arteta's the men who would be kings.'

2144550954_4221396001_4459327924001_4459292041001-vs2.jpg.96995c6f16746287215e06689938c5e6.jpg

  • Haha 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.