Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

16 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I was down there signing into the police station as its one of the downsides of being on the register when you go to a new area if you must know. 

FYP

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Simon Cowell told me there'd be a lot of jealousy but I didn't expect it from my biggest fans. 

We're just trying to keep your feet on the ground. 

up the movie GIF

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Simon Cowell told me there'd be a lot of jealousy but I didn't expect it from my biggest fans. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 1

Just watching MOTD and for West Ham’s third goal our defence was entirely AWOL. The closest player to Bowen was AG. He busted a gut and ran the length of the pitch to try and put in a tackle. He’ll be remembered for the goals and the assists but that stood out for me.

• Like 4

Think he was Gordon’s man anyway tbh. The centre backs would be attacking the cross not marking opposition attackers

Schar was stood on the wing for whatever reason, he stood there watching the ball going to Kudus but decided against getting back, then tried and failed to foul him. 

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Think he was Gordon’s man anyway tbh. The centre backs would be attacking the cross not marking opposition attackers

Just watched MotD back and you're 100% right, Gordon was marking Bowen and let him get 20 yards on him before he started shifting to chase back. 

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

MOTD put the D Team out for this one, but even then ewerk manages to come up with the WORST analysis of them all. 

God it really was wasnt it? Everyone else taking easter off. 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

MOTD put the D Team out for this one, but even then ewerk manages to come up with the WORST analysis of them all. 

I would watch Alex Scott do anything tbf 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Well, maybe you should go also then Gemmill because you couldn't see driving home the other night, because you, you don't even wear your glasses in case you get slagged off. You just stick to Specsavers and I'll do the game.

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

At the time we got Gordon I had every confidence that he'd be a great signing as they seemed to be pulling them off at will and the kid had that annoying thing as an opposition fan of being someone who is a little cunt playing against you but a favourite when he's on your side. He's improved and grown into it as anticipated by those who hopefully know these things and I'm over the moon we've got him. We haven't done too bad with scousers in past when it was maybe more luck but this kid is top notch and barring injuries can't see that changing too much lf I'm being honest.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He seems to be absolutely loving life up here.

If you were married to The Walking Knockers you’d probably be ecstatic living in Gaza, tbf. :lol:

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

At the time we got Gordon I had every confidence that he'd be a great signing as they seemed to be pulling them off at will and the kid had that annoying thing as an opposition fan of being someone who is a little cunt playing against you but a favourite when he's on your side. He's improved and grown into it as anticipated by those who hopefully know these things and I'm over the moon we've got him. We haven't done too bad with scousers in past when it was maybe more luck but this kid is top notch and barring injuries can't see that changing too much lf I'm being honest.

When we beat Everton 3-1 (Trippier free kick) I thought Gordon was the best player on the pitch for the first 20 minutes. That first impression + Howe coaching him gave me confidence we hadn't been ripped, but he's beginning to look a right bargain now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

He seems to be absolutely loving life up here.

He's got a great attitude. You could see it was there at Everton buried under all the toxicity of the place. Credit to the coaching team too, they've clearly made him feel loved and given him confidence. 

He's going to get better for the next 2 to 3 year at least too. He could be absolutely world class. 

• Like 2