happy howe's masters of the early goal, wembley bound warriors v misery moyesy's relegation haunted , olympic stadium squatters

thebrokendoll

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

I think Trippier has been below par as well again. Been quite ineffective down the right with him and Miggy 

Well we are still level. Hopefully Howe can sort it out at half time. We are really missing Bruno. And get ASM off ffs

Agree on Trippier. Longstaff and Almiron have been our best players for me. Even our defense is looking a bit clunky. Looking forward to Gordon injecting some second half energy for us.

17 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Miggy needs to get in the game. He's been anonymous 

Take Bruno out the side and Miggy loses 50% of his effectiveness as no-one else, bar Trippier, has the quick thinking to pick out his runs. 

Maxi’s done nothing to prove he should be a regular starter. Doesn’t run into space, doesn’t come towards the ball, expects every pass to him to be on a sixpence. 

Hopefully Eddie will perform some halftime magic and we’ll come out the second half a different side. 

As a side note, I discovered I’ve been saying Paquetta wrong all these years. Pack-a-ta. 

jeff dunham images GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

One of our problems was the intensity dropped.  We looked too comfortable.

Begrudgingly have to admit that West Ham worked their way back into it also.

Still, it was a bit of an unlucky goal to concede with the header on and then between the legs of Trips giving Pope no chance.

• Like 2

Shame we're also missing Isak today. His energy and hunger for goals could have been the perfect tonic for us since we're maybe looking a bit flat after the League Cup excitement. On the bright side we've been terrible and it's still 1-1. Another few minutes of quality in the second half and we could be up 3-1 and its game over.

Maxi getting all the heat but fuck me there is a lot of players playing poorly and giving balls away today.

If Howes going to play ASM then we should be getting the ball to him in the right areas for him to do his thing. Otherwise a total waste of time.

We rely heavily on our RW play, but when that’s not working we are poor at alternating wings.

Hook Maxi and give Beardsley son a go.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Burn must have had a shout to duck away from the cross.

It nicked Joelinton's head a few yards in front of him. Burn was stooping to head the ball away prior to that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Maxi getting all the heat but fuck me there is a lot of players playing poorly and giving balls away today.

If Howes going to play ASM then we should be getting the ball to him in the right areas for him to do his thing. Otherwise a total waste of time.

We rely heavily on our RW play, but when that’s not working we are poor at alternating wings.

He's the only one not making a full effort and throwing his arms around like a petulant baby 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

He's the only one not making a full effort and throwing his arms around like a petulant baby 

I don’t disagree, but everyone including Howe knows that. Howe said as much this week. If you are going to play him then you need to give him the ball where he can do his thing.

Otherwise waste of time picking him.

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Nah he's been shite. We're not Steve Bruce's team anymore where he can just stand around and get fed the ball whenever he wants it. He has to play his part, and he just doesn't. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

I don’t disagree, but everyone including Howe knows that. Howe said as much this week. If you are going to play him then you need to give him the ball where he can do his thing.

Otherwise waste of time picking him.

He walks about the place.  He can't be arsed looking for space or making runs.  He's a fucking lazy cunt.

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

He’s crap man, our fan base needs to stop defending the bloke he’s not a good enough 11 a side football player. He constantly stands in the wrong positions, doesn’t protect the ball when he gets passed to, he’s just wank and has horrible work rate. There’s a reason no fucker has ever bid for him even in Ashley era. 

We can say he doesn’t get touches but when Isak comes on he gets loads of touches - a lot of his lack of touches is down to him being in wank positions. 

• Like 1

Just now, Howay said:

He’s crap man, our fan base needs to stop defending the bloke he’s not a good enough 11 a side football player. He constantly stands in the wrong positions, doesn’t protect the ball when he gets passed to, he’s just wank and has horrible work rate. There’s a reason no fucker has ever bid for him even in Ashley era. 

We can say he doesn’t get touches but when Isak comes on he gets loads of touches - a lot of his lack of touches is down to him being in wank positions. 

And when he has gotten the ball in good positions so far the end product has been dreadful. 

• Like 1