Eddie Howe’s Huge Sausage Mags vs Allardyce’s Pint of Gravy Yorkshire Cunts 13/05/23 12:30pm

strawb

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Right, ten men behind the ball in the second half. If we can get a draw here we reach the magic 66 points. Anything else is irrelevant.

It hasn't gone unnoticed that the live league table has us there, believe me.

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Ok Einstein!

I said it was tongue in cheek frustration. But you cannot deny he's one of the first anyone would want to update. And he is a CB doing a job at LB so technically square peg JACKASS!

Righto mate.

4 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Ok Einstein!

I said it was tongue in cheek frustration. But you cannot deny he's one of the first anyone would want to update. And he is a CB doing a job at LB so technically square peg JACKASS!

And by the way you over sensitive ptick I said your comment was fucking stupid, not you. 'JACKASS'

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Ok mate

You better calm down man, or one of the flight attendants will alert the captain.

• Haha 4

Just now, wykikitoon said:

That Pen save really seemed to wake us up. Moving Isak more central has improved us a lot too.

Absolutely. Tactical foul by Joelinton. Extreme situations require extreme solutions.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Ok Einstein!

Burn is a good player. He’s done great this season. I agree in an ideal world be wouldn’t be first choice left back 

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Glad they pointed out the other pen we should have had too.

Which one was that? McKenny?

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

I like Isak playing as a number 10 just behind Wilson. He’s much better centrally where he can effect the game. wasted our wide 

Yeah I think especially when he starts out wide. Too easy for the opposition to double up on him and keep him out the game. 

• Like 1