Eddie's Glorious Champions League-bound Mags vs De Zerbi's Stuttering South Coast Soft Shites

Gemmill

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That lot resting some of their best players has given me the fear. What are you thinking up behind that mid-2000s haircut, you fucker?

They're stretched, have 3 games remaining after this one, probably hasn't tagged it as a priority for their own objectives. They played on Sunday too. Based on what he said to the press, I reckon that's all it is.

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

okay. How about this one.

we haven’t scored a goal from open play when they’ve started together. 

This is all true but limited by the same issue :lol: 

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

okay. How about this one.

we haven’t scored a goal from open play when they’ve started together. 

More relevant certainly. I'm not a fan of pairing these, mainly because it takes away our options for change rather than your nonsense n=2 stats. But in Eddie I trust. :nufc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

BEARDSLEY AND TINO ALL OVER AGAIN.

There I said it. 

Fucking HUGE banana skin this one lads.

taylor swift suck it GIF

It's not a banana skin. Nobody is under any illusion about BHA. Now you're treading on thin water here Holden McGroin. 

red card soccer GIF by HuaweiMobileFr

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Saudi bung.

6 - nil incoming

And I for one salute our corrupt overlords

Meanwhile, in the away dressing room.....

sheikh-man.gif.04fbc8be2d11eb3bdc9c3ebc989cbfdc.gif

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Thin water? What the fuck is wrong with me? We need to score quickly for the sake of my bottom. 

In a thread full of absolute gibberish, this at least made me laugh.  

3-1 

• Haha 3

The question is whether we'll play 4-2-3-1 with Isak as the ten or our usual set up of 4-3-3. It's our right side that we need to be worried about most with Mitoma and Estupinan attacking down it. Almiron, Big Joe and Trippier should hopefully be up to the task of covering the defence on that side if we play the former formation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

The question is whether we'll play 4-2-3-1 with Isak as the ten or our usual set up of 4-3-3. It's our right side that we need to be worried about most with Mitoma and Estupinan attacking down it. Almiron, Big Joe and Trippier should hopefully be up to the task of covering the defence on that side if we play the former formation. 

I know fuck all but the former looks very appealing. Let me have a quick try on FIFA 23 and I'll get back to you. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Renton said:

I know fuck all but the former looks very appealing. Let me have a quick try on FIFA 23 and I'll get back to you. 

Have you tried the Thin Water Hockey game on ps4? 

• Haha 1