Sandro Tonali

wykikitoon

I just hope to god he wasn't stupid enough to get involved in spot fixing or betting on us to lose. If it's either of those then it's highly unlikely to be a concurrent ban 

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I just hope to god he wasn't stupid enough to get involved in spot fixing or betting on us to lose. If it's either of those then it's highly unlikely to be a concurrent ban 

Youd think that wouldve come out in the italian investigation if he was.

That stuff feels more in the realm of criminal/bad debt behaviour than 'regular' addicition which seems to be sandros issue.

And thats all pure speculation obviously

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

How long have the FA known about this btw? Sitting on it until there are 10 games of the season left is taking the piss. As is docking points from Forest/Everton half way through a relegation battle whilst taking forever to put a sanction on City

Andros Townsend was on about it the other day re: the points stuff. I.e. the unfairness of Everton being docked points, then having that revised on appeal. Then Forest being docked and the same possibly happening with their appeal. And how other clubs don’t know where they stand. Obviously he has a vested interest but he’s got a point too

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The club will have been falling over themselves to comply with the FA investigation. They're not gonna hand him a ban that runs beyond the end of his existing one. 

He's been charged, he'll now plead no contest or whatever the FA charge equivalent is, and they'll quickly move to say due to the club and player's cooperation and the fact that he's already served a lengthy ban, he has a concurrent ban which ends at the same time as the other one. 

It's in nobody's interest to further punish the bloke. I caution you all to stop being ABSOLUTE BRENDAS about this whole thing. 

Some of you HAVE THE NERVE to call Craig Hope negative. 

fuck me, it's judge rinder.

• Haha 4

:lol: Aye. Firmly in “I’d rather poke mesel in the eye with a shitty stick” territory 

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

🙁

Absolute horseshit from start to finish and I wish I hadn't wasted my time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Absolute horseshit from start to finish and I wish I hadn't wasted my time.

Didn't see why I should be the only one. Happy to share always. 

🙂 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Who the fuck reads the Mail, I’d rather listen to a football podcast.

Tom Hanks Hello GIF