Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

19 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

They could get another 10 point deduction and still stay up. 

At this point Im hoping they finish 9 points off a champions league spot 

• Haha 9

Fair play to Tierney for giving the pen at the Etihad in the 90somethingth minute. Plenty of those get inexplicably ignored and they let VAR make the decision for them.

Also fair play to Pep for looking thoroughly confused and just saying "It's a pen" when the MOTD interviewer tried to get a controversial reaction out of him.

• Like 4

I've got a bit of sympathy for players when they're genuinely just trying to clear the ball in the box and an opponent just gets in the way but it's a nailed on pen - I couldn't understand why Wolves were whinging about that one against Schar the other month - it can't be anything else. Unless it's Liverpool or Man Utd of course. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NJS said:

I've got a bit of sympathy for players when they're genuinely just trying to clear the ball in the box and an opponent just gets in the way but it's a nailed on pen - I couldn't understand why Wolves were whinging about that one against Schar the other month - it can't be anything else. Unless it's Liverpool or Man Utd of course. 

I think everyone but NUFC fans thought that was a pen.

Foden nearly takes Matetas leg off. That’s why players wear shin pads.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Fucking Villa do it again. Top 4 is going to be a big ask with how they’re playing 

They are having a Leicester of a season. They are playing very well and everything is going their way. Brentford would have won if it had staid 11 vs 11.

17 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Szoboszlai hasn’t really excelled for Liverpool so far. 

Their fans are leaking spunk over him tbf, but I haven't seen much to be massively impressed by in the odd games I have seen him play like.

• Like 2