Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

In so much as they're 3pts off the top spot with half the season gone, I think they have to be consider contenders, but I don't think they'll end up top two.

Top 4 is surely a lock for them now, right? 

yeah, they look like a good shout for fourth. they lost to Man U the other day though and I wonder if this is the beginning of the wheels coming off for them because Man U are turbo gash

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

yeah, they look like a good shout for fourth. they lost to Man U the other day though and I wonder if this is the beginning of the wheels coming off for them because Man U are turbo gash

Man Utd are terrible, but they have players with sufficient quality to dig them out of whatever hole Ten Haag digs for them.

36 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Brighton schooling Spurs here. 

we are down to 9th. Can’t even imagine where we will be placed Post-Villla game.

Points spread is tight though - if we can turn it around we'll be well placed. 

• Like 1

Annoying we got botted off both Spurs & Brighton — but I’ve always got time for a Spurs defeat.

Anything good the Brighton manager does is described as “De Zerbian” and the football press wank themselves daft whenever the Spurs manager says “mate”

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Arsenal losing to another close call 😂

Michael Oliver the ref. NUFC/Saudi/ Mysterious cabal of Tyneside businessmen's fault. West ham official twitter feed to be overrun by irate African arsenal fans who know as much about arsenal as I do about the best plumber to call in Lagos. 

• Haha 7

42 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Michael Oliver the ref. NUFC/Saudi/ Mysterious cabal of Tyneside businessmen's fault. West ham official twitter feed to be overrun by irate African arsenal fans who know as much about arsenal as I do about the best plumber to call in Lagos. 

B6B87398-D0DF-4828-BB9E-66824EC498A2.jpeg

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Tom said:

Sunak in the crowd at Southampton if you needed another excuse to hate that club.

Sunak - Southampton

Grimes - NUFC

Hopefully two daft cunts just on the grift that gets nowhere. 

23 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Connor Gallagher is very lucky he plays for England. He managed to avoid a booking for blatantly kicking the ball away and another for a cynical foul on the halfway line and that was just the last 5 minutes 

Being a top knot wanker should be an instant booking 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Put a few minutes of the Luton game on, the absolute glee the commentator mentioned that Chelsea were now only a point behind Newcastle was a bit strange. 

:lol: They should be miles ahead given they’ve spent about a billion quid on players in 3 windows. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Replaced their striker with a lad who can’t score and their keeper with a lad who can’t make a save. We should have seen it coming really 

I wonder if Toney will stick with them ? You'd think he would seeing that he's been paid all that time off. But you never know, some club may come in with a big bid for him.