Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Well played West Ham. 4 losses and a draw from Spurs last 5 games. Must be near the bottom of the form table, but don't worry cos ange has got a HORRENDOUS injury list. All the pundits have told me.

I listened to TalkSport this morning and tbf it was Spurs Jamie O'Hara and Ray Parlour and they actually didn't make a meal out of their injuries. Very balanced.  

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I listened to TalkSport this morning and tbf it was Spurs Jamie O'Hara and Ray Parlour and they actually didn't make a meal out of their injuries. Very balanced.  

Saw this quoted by you and thought "he'll be all over this! Bit of red meat! A chance to slate pundits!"

Imagine my surprise.... :lol:

• Haha 2

Apparently Alan Brazil had called in sick yesterday.  Then at 10:30 last night posted on his Insta Stories him absolutely blotto singing sweet caroline :lol: 

I only listen on a 10 minute commute into work, but if he's on it the fat cunt I turn off.  He's an utter bell pipe.

Is Parry still his side kick? He's gone full Brexit nutcase so I wondered if they'd binned him.

I used to find Brazil quite funny tbf. There is no higher priority in his life than booze and having a good time.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Is Parry still his side kick? He's gone full Brexit nutcase so I wondered if they'd binned him.

I used to find Brazil quite funny tbf. There is no higher priority in his life than booze and having a good time.

Last I saw he was at GMB I think.  He was apparently out with him last night though smashed.  Parlour was saying that he leaves the studio and first place he goes is a hotel over the road and straight on the beers.  How the cunt isn't dead I don't know.

Alan Brazil is definitely living his best life. Contracted to work two days a week and spends the rest of the time on the piss. Regularly misses work due to being hungover and the bosses just say, 'oh that's Alan for you'. What a gig he has.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Alan Brazil is definitely living his best life. Contracted to work two days a week and spends the rest of the time on the piss. Regularly misses work due to being hungover and the bosses just say, 'oh that's Alan for you'. What a gig he has.

Didn't they ban him from Gold Cup week because he was so fucked every day :lol: 

Our kid listens to the breakfast show every day and he was saying the other day they had a health guru on.  Apparently Brazil was shouting out to other people on the show saying X wouldn't read the book as he loves kebabs too much :lol: meanwhile this cunt has serious blood pressure issues, is clearly an alcho and makes Jabba the hut look fit :lol: 

• Haha 1

Crystal Palace winning so ref has just sent Ayew off for fucking nothing. Honestly a fucking ridiculous decision.

Klopp will be pushing for Palace to get a replay, I'm sure.

Immediate equaliser for Liverpool. They'll go on and win this now. Good lad, the ref. Protect that big 6.