Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Everton are so shit, not as bad as they were but they're just a shit team to watch. They'll probably get a draw out of this as their maxing out every dead ball they can.

10 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Classy Everton fans there. :lol:

Aye, absolute summers. :lol:

Good result for the entire world this. Not much use to either of them. 

Assuming there isn't a winner thanks to all the fucking ridiculous VAR time. 

How did that decision take that long man? Is Branthwaite offside? No. Then it's a goal. 

Not sure what was going on between Coleman and Romero. Looks look Coleman got RIGHT UP IN HIS FACE when they equalised. 

Lovely shithousery. 

Edited by Holden McGroin

Villa trying to surpass our efforts against THE BLADES. 

We've basically handed back our result against them with today's result. You could say you'd have taken 4 points from the two games, so it's fine, but I'd call you a fucking small time loser if you did, so bear that in mind. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We've basically handed back our result against them with today's result. You could say you'd have taken 4 points from the two games, so it's fine, but I'd call you a fucking small time loser if you did, so bear that in mind. 

I think Villa are the only side in the top 6 we could reasonably overtake, but that partly relied on us A) Not fucking up our home games against shit sides. and B) Villa to lose their confidence. The opposite has happened. Bad day for us. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

They're never getting near 8 

54 minutes ago, Renton said:

I think Villa are the only side in the top 6 we could reasonably overtake, but that partly relied on us A) Not fucking up our home games against shit sides. and B) Villa to lose their confidence. The opposite has happened. Bad ebening for us. 

Oonai’d yowm post

• Haha 2

Arsenal v Liverpool and no ex-Liverpool pundit on the panel? Carragher better be on co-comms or someone at Sky is getting sacked in the morning.

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Arsenal v Liverpool and no ex-Liverpool pundit on the panel? Carragher better be on co-comms or someone at Sky is getting sacked in the morning.

He was on the pitch before the KO so they must be keeping him for the post game chat. Still surprised that's all he's doing. There'll genuinely be some sad sacks across the globe going berserk there's no Liverpool representation as it'll seem so alien to them.