Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Aye I think they should have had one in the first half as well. VDV on Gallagher 

Liverpool play football on tutorial mode man & what’s worse is that they get every small decision, it’s so much easier for them 

I was just coming on to post that :lol: 2 clear penalties not given.

But but but Klopp!! I'm almost thankful for City and the near certainty that they will pip these eventually. Insufferable cheating twats. 

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Yep, you'd get short odds on Liverpool winning the league now that Klopp has announced he's leaving. They're going to get every every decision 

They get them anyway, I suppose they'll now get them on steroids?

19 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Phillips with a howler leading to a goal a few minutes in for West Ham against Bournemouth :lol: 

West Ham fans will be gentle nondount

They're absurdly lucky to the point where I suppose you eventually have to concede that there's something more than just luck there? 

But I still think Ten Hag is a bang average manager getting results through, like you say, individual quality. Like they're almost getting results in spite of his efforts, not because of them. 

I would expect us to cruise past them in the second half of the season as we get people back and benefit from being on the training ground more. 

Aye, when you watch them you dont really see a cohesive plan or recognisable style of play like watching any of the other teams in the top half of the PL.

They've just got an obscenely expensive collection of individuals who keep pulling them through. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Aye, when you watch them you dont really see a cohesive plan or recognisable style of play like watching any of the other teams in the top half of the PL.

They've just got an obscenely expensive collection of individuals who keep pulling them through. 

And McTominay 🙂 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

They're absurdly lucky to the point where I suppose you eventually have to concede that there's something more than just luck there? 

But I still think Ten Hag is a bang average manager getting results through, like you say, individual quality. Like they're almost getting results in spite of his efforts, not because of them. 

I would expect us to cruise past them in the second half of the season as we get people back and benefit from being on the training ground more. 

They remind me of Bruce's NUFC in that I was always astonished by how many points we had. The chickens will come home to roost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MMXXVIII said:

They remind me of Bruce's NUFC in that I was always astonished by how many points we had. The chickens will come home to roost.

image.png.82bdd1799a655dfaded492f2f2725fce.png

They are bad and should feel bad

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

We never finish above them 😬