Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

If it's black, I say if it's blackuurrn we should get a good allocation. Around 8,000 if we get both tiers. Probably my most visited ground but obviously I'd have to get my YouTube skates on for a ticket or change my twitter location to San Diego or something. :cuppa:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I think Blyth are still the only non-league side to have been in the 6th round draw (their 5th round tie was replayed at SJP) 

And they were robbed of that sixth round place. Would've been Arsenal iirc.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The fucking state of it.

A proper Kloppalike would have responded "Are you serious? With these questions? Why do you ask that? Have you ever played the game?" 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dougle said:

And they were robbed of that sixth round place. Would've been Arsenal iirc.

Wasn’t it a corner or a free-kick that was re-taken? Resulting in Wrexham’s winner? 

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Wasn’t it a corner or a free-kick that was re-taken? Resulting in Wrexham’s winner? 

Corner, re taken twice, pretty much last action of the game. Replays showed it wasnt even a corner.

• Like 1

Had the draw been made after the game tomorrow night, I’d be fairly certain that Blackburn could see off Wrexham. Now that Wrexham know that a home tie against us is on the cards, they will absolutely beat Blackburn and we’re going to get yet another banana skin away tie. This time with fucking Hollywood recording every move :lol: if anyone can point me to any team having a harder run of cup draws than this, I’ll be amazed