Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Sean “I’ll play for a point” Dyche is back, I see. A turgid affair

Dyche was just looking to protect his 54-6 goal difference vs Klopp. 

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've got it on the tablet with the sound off. My lass is watching some paranormal HORSESHIT on the telly. 

200.gif?cid=7ad0e14cpqb2o7jeqv2mdwop2ipj

They're still a point ahead with a game in hand, I suppose. But I also wouldn't be surprised to see Everton's deduction get reduced. 

Yes lads. You can reduce a deduction. Please take my word for it and don't give yourself an aneurysm trying to think about it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

They're still a point ahead with a game in hand, I suppose. But I also wouldn't be surprised to see Everton's deduction get reduced. 

Yes lads. You can reduce a deduction. Please take my word for it and don't give yourself an aneurysm trying to think about it. 

Do you add the reduction on to the deduction which was added on to the points total which increased by -10?

Kalvin Phillips on the bench.

Theres definitely a player in there but we may have dodged a bullet. Doesn’t sound like he’s match fit.  You’d have thought that four games into the loan he would be up to speed 

Difficult to pick who I most want to lose the Villa v Man U game. 

They both need putting back in their box a bit, but I just enjoy watching Ten Hag suffer too much not to want them to lose. 

27 minutes ago, Tom said:

Probably about 20,000 West Ham fans have already left! :lol:

Cockney Stevie in there somewhere

Maybe just me but it's not on just fucking off when you're getting a hammering. They'll probably be the first ones giving it the big licks at work the next day if they win. Lack of moral fibre, sir.