Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Sky need to change tack now and concentrate on the relegation battle instead :lol:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

If Sky had had the foresight, they could have billed this one Bottlejob Sunday. 

Let's see if Neville has the arse to call Liverpool and arsenal bottle jobs? 

• Like 2

Asking the two victorious Villa players questions about Arsenal :lol: Why would they give a shit if they “bounce back”? They’ve just pulled off a great away win and have their own Champions League push to think about

• Jaysus... 1

Merson trying to work out the remaining fixtures live on TV like he's talking to his mates in the pub. :lol:

"They've got them haven't they? Haven't they gotta go to Spurs as weww?" 

It's your job to know this stuff man, you absolute fucking shambles. 

• Haha 9

14 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I've always had a soft spot for Messi. Won it all, one of the most famous people on the planet, but seems to be happy at home with his wife and kids rather than shagging granny's or crashing Bugatti's in his spare time

Exile would have done it better with his eyes closed.

• Haha 1

I hope MOTD2 didn't spend too much time on that intro likening the rarety of a 3 way title race to a celestial event like a solar eclipse. 

• Haha 1

Klopp doing his big fake grin and saying "Wow" when Palace waltz through and score. :lol:

Should be on every single highlights of the season reel come May. 

• Haha 4

Shearer is thick as mince. Just gets through talking about what a huge weekend it's been for Man City, then when presented with the "supercomputer" title percentage chances showing Man City up to 70%, says "Well it said Liverpool last weekend, it can't be that super."

Eesh.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Shearer is thick as mince. Just gets through talking about what a huge weekend it's been for Man City, then when presented with the "supercomputer" title percentage chances showing Man City up to 70%, says "Well it said Liverpool last weekend, it can't be that super."

Eesh.

“Mission accomplished agent Shearer, getting yet another chomp from a spreadsheet dude, return to base, this is Luddite red leader, over and out” 

IMG_4238.jpeg

• Haha 17

I knew you'd appreciate it. He regularly scoffs at xG too. One from the "me kick ball, me talk about man who kick ball" school of punditry. :razz:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I knew you'd appreciate it. He regularly scoffs at xG too. One from the "me kick ball, me talk about man who kick ball" school of punditry. :razz:

So let me get this straight, you are comparing the analysis skills of, arguably, the greatest striker this country has ever produced against someone who lives in the spare room playing with spreadsheets, AND coming out on the side of the spreadsheet geek ?

• Haha 2