Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Pussy. Chelsea are never going to win this half by two goals.

Theyre 33% of the way there.

28 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Had a Villa win as part of my ACCA, cashed out as soon I saw that Martinez went off injured. Villa mate says their deputy is "a fucking liability".

season 4 enemy in-law GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

27 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Fireworks Out Of Date GIF

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I think, because of your unbearable hubris, you should top up my winnings.

24 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I think you should have the balls to see out your bets.

I do, unless something happens to dramatically alter the likelihood of a win. E.g. Martinez going off injured and Olsen replacing him. Olsen cannot play like Martinez, just like Dubravka cannot play like Pope. Couple that with the individual quality in the Chelsea side, Emery's intractable adherence to that suicidal high line and of course, the Genocide 

Discretion is the better part of valor. Cashing out was genius. If I listened to you I wouldn't be browsing for a new amp.

• Haha 2

That pen for Burnley is the exact one Wolves didn't get in the first game of the season in the exaxt same place. 

"One of the most dynamic and entertaining teams in the league at the minute."

Not my words. The words of Erik Ten Hag describing his spluttering, faltering Manchester United team. One of the richest, most expensively put together teams in world football. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"One of the most dynamic and entertaining teams in the league at the minute."

Not my words. The words of Erik Ten Hag describing his spluttering, faltering Manchester United team. One of the richest, most expensively put together teams in world football. 

I’ll give him the “entertaining” bit.

• Haha 6

Immediately followed by Ian Wright doing a 3 minute segment captioned "Freedom of Old Trafford" showing how easy it was for Burnley to just walk through Man United yesterday. :lol:

• Haha 6

I'd love to see one of Luton or Burnley stop up. Burnley playing Forest on the last day of the season will be tremendous if it's a straight shootout for survival. 

• Like 2

I'm done with those pricks. 

The FACT is that they cheated in the seasons when they should have been relegated but didn't get the points deductions until this season. 

If we apply the points deductions to those earlier seasons they're relegated. 

So I was actually right all along. Everton Football Club. Relegated in our hearts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'd love to see one of Luton or Burnley stop up. Burnley playing Forest on the last day of the season will be tremendous if it's a straight shootout for survival. 

if forest get at least a draw today and then beat sheff utd next weekend, a win for us at turf moor would see us effectively relegate burnley as well.

instead of being known as the entertainers we'd be the executioners, which would be cool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'm done with those pricks. 

The FACT is that they cheated in the seasons when they should have been relegated but didn't get the points deductions until this season. 

If we apply the points deductions to those earlier seasons they're relegated. 

So I was actually right all along. Everton Football Club. Relegated in our hearts. 

But not actually, despite constant predictions to the contrary, relegated. 

BC333DF3-D5A9-437D-A613-13515E62AA68.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Immediately followed by Ian Wright doing a 3 minute segment captioned "Freedom of Old Trafford" showing how easy it was for Burnley to just walk through Man United yesterday. :lol:

Snoop Dogg Dancing GIF by Romy

Edited by RobinRobin

I'm quite up for Spurs v Arsenal today. Two funny results possible, and one potentially boring one. Feels like Arsenal could absolutely murder Spurs if they're on their game.