Sir Eddie's Champion's League Prospects vs Senor Nee Baals Conference League Spunkbuckets

Gemmill

Just now, Gemmill said:

Absolutely tremendous sticking 5 past that fucking balloon knot in Villa's goal as well.

I think it’s a mean of you to single out their keeper. 

I fucking despise all of them. :lol:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Whereas it'll be my first matchday venture to one of Peterborough's local pubs for local people. Pray for Meenzer :pray:

Pub verdict: Friendly bunch, but the landlord is a loudmouth Liverpool fan so that will not do.

Match verdict: Tonali is class. Fuck off Villa. 👍

• Haha 5

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

All those subs and goals = 5mins injury time :lol: 

Aye. It’s not like it matters today but the way injury time is implemented is ridiculously inconsistent 

Aye they're supposed to be timing everything now and adding it all on. Very first game of the season and they're not doing what they said.

You can't just take the put the team out of their misery option if its a big score.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

All those subs and goals = 5mins injury time :lol: 

I think we'll only see the new injury/added time applied in games where the result is not already decided.

We could have had 8 or 9 here :lol:

4 minutes ago, OTF said:

Great debut for Tonali, not just the goal but also his work rate and understanding with our other players. 

Slotted straight in.

Bruno looked like the lad trying to adjust from another league. Not sure what's going on with him atm.

• Like 2