Eddie’s One Man Dugout Wonderboys vs. Fag Ash Lil’s Wall Pushing Disappointments.

Monkeys Fist

22 minutes ago, OTF said:

I mean, I know they find ways for certain teams, but how could they for that?

:lol: Aye fair enough. I'm still being deprogrammed from a decade-plus of good things not happening for us.

• Haha 1

Liverpool are stronger on paper.

Newcastle are known to waste time and maybe Liverpool may have to do this in the second half.

This has been stormy and angry.

They need to get used to the fact that this will become the new normal. Even if we lose today, we are going to do better than Liverpool in the medium to long term. The bitter fools.

• Like 1

Haha here we go. Carragher "how do you know that's a goal scoring opportunity?".

This is why the ref was brave to give it cos the pundits would have been queuing up to excuse him if he'd only given a yellow.

• Like 3

Fuck me Carragher is a daft cunt :lol:

Don’t know if it’s a goal scoring opportunity? Fuck off man. You could argue that for every time that last man is bought down. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol: How can Carragher sit there and say its not a red :lol: 

Owen has actually said it was red, predictably in a very long winded boring way.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

How the hell did that not stop a goal scoring opportunity? He was in the centre of the pitch, in the frigging box. There is bias and then there is stupidity. 

Okay, just outside the box but he would have been in the box with his next touch with no-one near him.

Still work to do here mind. Especially if we come out with the daft niggly shit again at the start of the second half.

Would expect our fitness plus the man advantage plus Barnes/Wilson/MURPHALURPH to be too much for them though.

I fact I'm struggling to see anything other than a very comfortable second half win.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Haha here we go. Carragher "how do you know that's a goal scoring opportunity?".

This is why the ref was brave to give it cos the pundits would have been queuing up to excuse him if he'd only given a yellow.

Carragher would probably argue that Gordon's goal wasn't a goal scoring opportunity, the thick, dirty bastard.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Fuck me Carragher is a daft cunt :lol:

Don’t know if it’s a goal scoring opportunity? Fuck off man. You could argue that for every time that last man is bought down. 

Exactly. Ludicrous argument. He wants to play fucking minority report and see if it would have been a goal before going back in time and giving a red card

• Haha 2

A top centre forward running on to the ball on the edge of the box with just the keeper ahead of him isn't a goal scoring opportunity. 

Yeah, right.

Cunt. 

• Like 2

Any other fan base besides Liverpool is annoyed at their defender for committing a ridiculous foul and getting himself sent off, instead they’re pretending it wasn’t a goal scoring opportunity :lol:.

Lad I know just sent me the rule about how if it’s a pen it’s a yellow card saying “see denial of a goal opportunity should have been a yellow never a red” I quickly pointed out we didn’t get a fucking pen did we. 

• Like 2