Wor Eddie's One Step at a Time Wankers v Media Darling South Coast Cunts

wykikitoon

Brave. :good:

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

And its Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive on Sky

The question is whether the only sports bar in Stralsund will be showing it liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive. Pray for Meenzer :pray:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Lets go back to last years team.

Nice 1-0 win full of shithousery to piss everyone off.

Tonali for bruno

JBQqpwT.png

willock is injured.

gordon was our best player against liverpool. 

longstaff was one of our worst. 

apart from that, excellent. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

Brave. :good:

The question is whether the only sports bar in Stralsund will be showing it liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive. Pray for Meenzer :pray:

I've been to Stralsund.  

Do not drink in Brazil bar. The owner is an absolute cunt. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I don’t think you will be able to watch the game with Gladbach playing Bayern at the same time.

Good call. There's one place that claims to have multiple screens for simultaneous matches so I'll have a look in, but I'm not counting on anything.

A point here would give us the same return so far this season, as from the equivalent four fixtures last year.

Despite that, anything less than 3 points and there will be a social media meltdown.

Squad rotation might see Barnes and Wilson start?

17 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

It looks like a draw to me. 

I was at this last year and it was awful, despite being adequately lubricated.

it's one of the few games (along with the villa defeat) where we were comprehensively outplayed last season. we were well lucky to escape with a point. i'm hoping eddie gets us playing more like we did against them at SJP 

• Like 1

I fancy us for this one tbh, I don’t like Brighton and think they’ve always been completely overrated. Their midfield is absolutely tiny so I fancy ours to control the midfield. I also feel De Zerbi while he’s done well has benefitted from the way Potter had their team well drilled defensively, just he then improved the attack by being more open - over time they are losing that strong defense (similarly to Pardew following Hughton). I’ve grown tired of the disrespect Howe and the team get when De Zerbi and his Brighton team, and Good ebening and his Villa team get more credit, so I’m hoping we annihilate them in the same way we pumped Villa. 

Hoping this is when Hall gets a start but I am really thinking Howe will hold him back until after the international break. 

• Like 3
  • Jaysus... 1