Eddie and Mad Dog's Ponderous and Clumsy Useless Shites v The Ghost of Ivan Toney's, can I get 3/1 for that, Bees

sammynb

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Pawson is barely Sunday league standard 

If it weren’t for his incompetence then Wilson would have a hatrick and Wyki would be pulling this out of the bedside drawer.

IMG_0041.jpeg

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Would you be happy if it was against us?  Never a pen tbh.

I never want to win unfairly, but I don't understand why there was no penalty. It clearly touches the hand and the direction of the ball changes.

If some rules have changed again; I can't follow any of them anymore.

Just now, Wayne said:

I never want to win unfairly, but I don't understand why there was no penalty. It clearly touches the hand and the direction of the ball changes.

If some rules have changed again; I can't follow any of them anymore.

Aye, it would have been harsh but for me it’s the rule. He had his arm up, if he hadn’t blocked it the ball was going right to Wilson who had a free shot from 6 yards. 

Also can’t say I’m in any charitable mood to Brentford as for me they’ve escaped at least one red and had a goal unfairly ruled out in their favor. All while they’ve kicked us up a height and dived, while their bellend manager has played checkers on a white board. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2