Eddie and Mad Dog's Ponderous and Clumsy Useless Shites v The Ghost of Ivan Toney's, can I get 3/1 for that, Bees

sammynb

Just now, ewerk said:

Seeing it again it did look like Wilson had his arm round the keeper’s arm.

Seemed to me it wasn't anything over what a player would have in any situation in a game though. It's certainly didn't cause the keeper to make a mess of the ball in. I'd love to see that turned over against Liverpool or ManU

• Like 2

I thought Bruno was better today. In general he seemed to be more on it, there was one horrendous ball from Burn to him first half and he turned it into an attack that was reminiscent of the shit he did when he wasn't into PlayBus. He's the heartbeat of the team and this shit matters. Hopefully the kid is in the care system and there to stay.

• Haha 2

It wasn’t pretty at times but we got the job done and deserved the points on balance. The penalty was soft but the hand ball should have been another pen And they should have had a man sent off.

Today was just about the result. Hopefully our season starts here 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MMXXVIII said:

I thought Bruno was better today. In general he seemed to be more on it, there was one horrendous ball from Burn to him first half and he turned it into an attack that was reminiscent of the shit he did when he wasn't into PlayBus. He's the heartbeat of the team and this shit matters. Hopefully the kid is in the care system and there to stay.

our best player alongside Gordon 

• Like 5

Not sure I follow why some are saying the pen was harsh? It was a stupid and rash play by their keeper, Gordon got to the ball and was going to keep it in play before he was wiped out by the keeper. Stone wall penalty imo, there’s an argument over the second (even though for me it’s still a pen, regardless of people calling it harsh I’d argue it was harsh on us since the ball was blocked from going to Wilson who would have probably scored) but I can’t see anything soft about the foul on Gordon - it was stupid by the keeper who had lost control of his slide a goal kick would have been ridiculous given we had the ball and a keeper way out of goal. 

• Like 5
  • Jaysus... 1

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

Not sure I follow why some are saying the pen was harsh? It was a stupid and rash play by their keeper, Gordon got to the ball and was going to keep it in play before he was wiped out by the keeper. Stone wall penalty imo, there’s an argument over the second (even though for me it’s still a pen, regardless of people calling it harsh I’d argue it was harsh on us since the ball was blocked from going to Wilson who would have probably scored) but I can’t see anything soft about the foul on Gordon - it was stupid by the keeper who had lost control of his slide a goal kick would have been ridiculous given we had the ball and a keeper way out of goal. 

Agree with the first one. Clever play by Gordon. 

Second one the defender has his back to the ball and is jumping. Think this who 'unnatural' thing just confuses the situation. Agree it did stop the ball going across but if it was given against us I would be pissed. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Agree with the first one. Clever play by Gordon. 

Second one the defender has his back to the ball and is jumping. Think this who 'unnatural' thing just confuses the situation. Agree it did stop the ball going across but if it was given against us I would be pissed. 

But the player has his arm in an absurd position for me, you shouldn’t be raising your arm above your head like that as it’s always a risk. It might be harsh in that the ball come from behind but he’s blocked what probably would have been a goal, or at least a clear goal scoring chance, with his arm which to me is harsher. Similar was given against us iirc last season against this team when Burn had a handball. 

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1