Eddie and Mad Dog's Ponderous and Clumsy Useless Shites v The Ghost of Ivan Toney's, can I get 3/1 for that, Bees

sammynb

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Don Goodman man. :lol:

I honestly think he didn't used to be bad when we were shite - maybe it was a comfort zone Mackem legacy but recently I can feel the bitterness bubbling under a lot more. 

Anyway, we're fucking shite. 

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

I think it’s down to pressure and nerves. We need to get Champion league started and into some rhythm. It does remind me a bit of us after the world cup and pre wembley.

That's a good shout that.

• Like 1

Just now, NJS said:

I honestly think he didn't used to be bad when we were shite - maybe it was a comfort zone Mackem legacy but recently I can feel the bitterness bubbling under a lot more. 

Anyway, we're fucking shite. 

We're not shite.  Just lacking in a little confidence.  We're playing Brentford not Luton.  Let's not underestimate these man.  They're on a high after a decent start but so far its 0-0

• Like 1

Pretty scrappy. We're clearly lacking confidence. But we got better as the half went on. There's been reasons for our poor start. But three losses is three losses. A win changes everything for us. Just need some luck to get things rolling.

I'd like to see Hall early in the second half. The midfield started poorly but got better. Overall a decent last 20 minutes. 

• Like 1

Just now, toonotl said:

Pretty scrappy. We're clearly lacking confidence. But we got better as the half went on. There's been reasons for our poor start. But three losses is three losses. A win changes everything for us. Just need some luck to get things rolling.

I'd like to see Hall early in the second half. The midfield started poorly but got better. Overall a decent last 20 minutes. 

We need the first goal here. If Brentford score I don't see us coming back. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I think it’s down to pressure and nerves. We need to get Champion league started and into some rhythm. It does remind me a bit of us after the world cup and pre wembley.

I hope you’re right. Just the most worrying part is we’ve went from looking like one of the fittest and aggressive sides to this, hopefully it all settles and we see more signs of our style but currently we’ve lost our identity imo. 

We've made five changes here, I don't know what people are expecting? If any of the players who've made way can come on it's more the normal line up and we can win this. Every change on it's own merit I have no argument with but you're expecting a lot if you think you can make that many changes and think everything will go smooth as fuck. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

We've made five changes here, I don't know what people are expecting? If any of the players who've made way can come on it's more the normal line up and we can win this. Every change on it's own merit I have no argument with but you're expecting a lot if you think you can make that many changes and think everything will go smooth as fuck. :lol:

Pissing their pants man.  Seem to have forgot we had a canny effort with Bruno.