Eddie and Mad Dog's still shite but slightly better, it was only Brentford FFS, Geordie Boys v Sandro Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Sandro Use To Room On The Second Floor, Meelan

sammynb

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Tonali for Anderson, Isak for Wilson.

That's what I reckon Howe will do. I think Barnes and Gordon will keep their places and I think Wilson will be very unlucky to lose his.

Thank fuck for that, guaranteed Wilson up top, Isak on the left, Miggy on the right, now.

You and predictions young Scotty, like jam and herpes, they go so well together.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Not as good as his Cliff Richard 🤣🤣🤣

@sammynb I simultaneously didn’t have you down as a Cliff aficionado but somehow I think you’ve had that little couplet ready since the draw was made :lol: 

Of course, when we win the game, tradition dictates that we need to shoehorn Cliff Richard lyrics in to thread titles thereafter. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Not as good as his Cliff Richard 🤣🤣🤣

@sammynb I simultaneously didn’t have you down as a Cliff aficionado but somehow I think you’ve had that little couplet ready since the draw was made :lol: 

Funny you should mention that - no, it only came to me this morning after I finished watching the game.

For some reason I originally thought it was a Rick Springfield song but the only reason the song has stuck was because of these cartoons (NSFW) I remember seeing as a young lad in dirty Hugh's magazine.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Of course, when we win the game, tradition dictates that we need to shoehorn Cliff Richard lyrics in to thread titles thereafter. :lol:

Fuck that, tacky songs of the 70s and 80s but Sir Cliff can get to fuck, well at least until Wired For Sound works in a title.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Tonali for Anderson, Isak for Wilson.

That's what I reckon Howe will do. I think Barnes and Gordon will keep their places and I think Wilson will be very unlucky to lose his.

yup. That’s the reason why Isak didn’t get any minutes yesterday. They’re holding him back for Milan. 

• Like 1

Can't wait :D 

Aye dropping Wilson will be harsh but there's now way we can keep Isak out for long, he's still our most dangerous player and one that needs regular playing time to develop. 

A confident performance to re-introduce ourselves please. Win would be brilliant but a point with a decent performance would be a very good start to the campaign too.

• Like 1

:lol:

Here's the toonlowdown on how to make it still work.

Access the site via twitter.com, not x.com.

Don't use the little share button on a tweet.

Instead click into the tweet (as if you wanted to see all the replies) so that's the URL that you're looking at.

Copy and paste that URL into here.

• Haha 2

• Tom changed the title to 17:45 KO - Eddie and Mad Dog's still shite but slightly better, it was only Brentford FFS, Geordie Boys v Sandro Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Sandro Use To Room On The Second Floor, Meelan
  • sammynb changed the title to Eddie and Mad Dog's still shite but slightly better, it was only Brentford FFS, Geordie Boys v Sandro Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Sandro Use To Room On The Second Floor, Meelan