Eddie and Mad Dog's still shite but slightly better, it was only Brentford FFS, Geordie Boys v Sandro Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Sandro Use To Room On The Second Floor, Meelan

sammynb

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If we get beat tonight, I guarantee Hope will be asking whether the 45 minutes spent sat on the runway contributed. I like the bloke but he's desperate to create a narrative out of this. 

Howe should go all Klopp on him :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Also, Sandro Tonali was in Wetherspoons in mid August. He's still getting asked about it in a press conference over a month later, on Champions League Eve. :lol:

Lads man. The joke is dead and buried.

You can Imagine the guy from Gazzetta 'What is des wetherspoonzie?' 

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If we get beat tonight, I guarantee Hope will be asking whether the 45 minutes spent sat on the runway contributed. I like the bloke but he's desperate to create a narrative out of this. 

"Newcastle took a while to get into their stride, you have to wonder if... " etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

You can Imagine the guy from Gazzetta 'What is des wetherspoonzie?' 

That is the worst typed out Italian accent I have ever seen. 

• Haha 7

The same logic that they take pride in its x amount of days since we beat them. 

In truth obviously our trophy count is zero in the last 30 years but I think we rightly can take some pride in our European record of qualification. Only the London clubs (Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea), the Manchester clubs, and LIverpool have appeared in more CL competitions. 

• Like 1

Apparently a NUFC fan was stabbed last night. I know nothing about the details, all I've seen is belly sliding antics, neither does this lad, but still straight in blaming the victim. Classy fans. What a bunch of cunts they are. 

image.png.09760b2e1febaed855314806ed4526d6.png

• Jaysus... 1

42 minutes ago, Renton said:

Mackems already got a 100 post thread supporting Bulosconi's (RIP) AC Milan. This post tickled me for straw clutching.

image.png.35fc506a5eed8284173770226660037c.png

Berlusconi’s Milan, a de facto “state team” none the less :boss:

• Like 1

• Tom changed the title to 17:45 KO - Eddie and Mad Dog's still shite but slightly better, it was only Brentford FFS, Geordie Boys v Sandro Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Sandro Use To Room On The Second Floor, Meelan
  • sammynb changed the title to Eddie and Mad Dog's still shite but slightly better, it was only Brentford FFS, Geordie Boys v Sandro Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Sandro Use To Room On The Second Floor, Meelan