Eddie and Mad Dog's still shite but slightly better, it was only Brentford FFS, Geordie Boys v Sandro Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Sandro Use To Room On The Second Floor, Meelan

sammynb

24 minutes ago, The Fish said:

3-0 

Milan are just way, way, better than our lads. 

Parkinson's miss was pretty horrific.  Milan would be light years ahead of most academies but despite the efforts we are now putting in to improving ours, we are still reaping the rewards of a certain Michael James Wallace Ashley.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, David Kelly said:

Parkinson's miss was pretty horrific.  Milan would be light years ahead of most academies but despite the efforts we are now putting in to improving ours, we are still reaping the rewards of a certain Michael James Wallace Ashley.

Aye, this should just be put down as a great experience for the lads. There are a couple who look decent, but they're let down by lads who just aren't up to it. 

9 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

season 1 showtime GIF by The Chi

UdA5cWO.png

this is the team: 

--------------pope

trippier--schar--botman--burn

--------------bruno

------longstaff------tonali

----miggy-----isak-----gordon

• Like 2

Just now, The Fish said:

Aye, this should just be put down as a great experience for the lads. There are a couple who look decent, but they're let down by lads who just aren't up to it. 

The commentator mentioned that their players are older than ours but aside from the 15yr old who scored 2, both teams look like they're of a pretty similar age.  I don't know what age this is being played at (presumably under 19 or 20) but it seems that we're missing a few of our more regular players for the reserves.

What happened to that Zefi kid we were supposed to be signing from Inter?  Going by the first half performance I don't think Milan will be too upset they lost the other Irish lad to us.

• Like 1

I don't remember Milan that fondly. I remember going to this restaurant that was meant to be famous for burgers. It had been an institution since the 60s and the guide book bigged it up.

When I say they gave me a raw burger, I don't mean it wasn't quite cooked enough, I mean they gave me a plate with a patty of bright red, completely uncooked mince on it. No bun.

We sat there for about ten minutes, moving it around our plates, and left. I'm sure they were taking the piss.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't remember Milan that fondly. I remember going to this restaurant that was meant to be famous for burgers. It had been an institution since the 60s and the guide book bigged it up.

When I say they gave me a raw burger, I don't mean it wasn't quite cooked enough, I mean they gave me a plate with a patty of bright red, completely uncooked mince on it. No bun.

We sat there for about ten minutes, moving it around our plates, and left. I'm sure they were taking the piss.

:lol:

Tartare? I got served up one of them in a fancy restaurant in Bruges. Fuck that shit. :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Tartare? I got served up one of them in a fancy restaurant in Bruges. Fuck that shit. :lol: 

I mis-translated that in France too. I mean you have to be wary about what's in mince, nevermind whether it's cooked or not. 

Mate of mine ordered it in Corcheval one year for lunch. Waiter told him what it was in the anticipation he would change his mind. He got it wolfed the lot down and gave the thumbs up to the 3 waiters with open mouths with how quick he ate it :lol: 

My Italian mate went to Sardinia a few weeks back and had a local mixed grill. Steak, Pork and Horse.  Said it was gorgeous.

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

There was no suggestion in either the guide book or the menu that this shit was coming raw. Who serves burger tartare though.

Absolutely vile.

• Haha 1

I saw a bloke being convinced to try that in the Italia (rip) in Low Fell years ago and I think he had about half a forkful :lol: the fella that recommended it ordered chicken cordon bleu as well, just to rub it in 

• Haha 4

• sammynb changed the title to Eddie and Mad Dog's still shite but slightly better, it was only Brentford FFS, Geordie Boys v Sandro Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Sandro Use To Room On The Second Floor, Meelan