Eddie and Mad Dog's still shite but slightly better, it was only Brentford FFS, Geordie Boys v Sandro Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Sandro Use To Room On The Second Floor, Meelan

sammynb

20 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Harsh on Wilson like. 

It was always going to be Isak after Wilson played 100 minutes against Brentford.

he’ll get 20-30 mins or so if we need a goal.

it’s a squad game. Isak is our record signing, first choice CF. He was always getting the nod  

• Like 1

Just now, Billy Whitehurst said:

Murphy probably there to provide support to Trippier against Rafael Leao.

Here endeth my in depth knowledge of AC Milan (which was entirely gleaned from listening to Talkshite this morning).

I thought Miggy would play for that reason. Does anyone in the squad execute the press better? 

8 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Right then. Let’s push technology and free booze to the limit.  

IMG_5045.jpeg

Only reason we were 5-0 in 20 minutes against Spurs was I was watching it at 30,000 feet. No pressure.

Seeing your posh surroundings though we're definitely getting beat. 

Edited by aimaad22
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Joe Cole: ‘When I look at that team sheet I worry about some of the younger guys like Nick Pope’.

Nick Pope is 31.

I don’t really mind Joe Cole but he’s another one absolutely winging it as a pundit. 

Edited by Alex

6 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

TNT have definitely given us the B Team. Jenas is on absolutely everything these days, it wouldn’t surprise me if he pitched up on the neighbours reboot.  

It’s honestly making me yearn for the days of Colin Murray on Channel 5. 

Was Colin Murray on the championship highlights show? :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don’t really mind Joe Cole but he’s another one absolutely winging it as a pundit. 

I think most of them are. Once they're on the circuit they seem to stay there. Joe Cole isn't the worst of them by a long shot.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Was Colin Murray on the championship highlights show? :lol: 

Channel 5 covered the UEFA Cup games with him under Roeder iirc. And /or when Pardew was manager 

• sammynb changed the title to Eddie and Mad Dog's still shite but slightly better, it was only Brentford FFS, Geordie Boys v Sandro Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Sandro Use To Room On The Second Floor, Meelan