Eddie and Mad Dog's; Lost Their Intensity, Got No Identity Black & White Army v You Fill Up My Senses, Like A Greasy Chip Butty, Blades

sammynb

On 22/09/2023 at 12:51, Dr Gloom said:

Their xg for the season so far (total games) is just over 3. They’re bottom of the league for big chances created. Second worst in the league for xg conceded (over 11). Bottom in the league for possession in the final third etc etc 

Might revise my prediction to 6-1

Whistle Whistling GIF

• Haha 3

On 22/09/2023 at 12:46, Dr Gloom said:

We should be beating these convincingly if you look at the stats. We take our chances, we win. Their xG, average positions and possession stats are all shit. I hope they come at us tbh. We should beat them convincingly if so.

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

• Haha 3

130AM on a Monday, spewing I missed it, AMAZING RESULTS. Will try to catch a replay of it.

A big thank you btw for all my fans that mentioned my name during the game, I appreciate you still had me on your mind during such an amazing time, mwa 😘(Rent. Free)

• Haha 2