Eddie and Mad Dog's Apathetic Parisian Party Poopers v Turn It Up, Bring The Moyes (Yo, I Don't Understand Why West Ham's Playin' [With Bubbles])

sammynb

If the new rules were being followed the Miggy, Bruno and Paqueta would all have been sent off. We aren't playing well but there is zero consistency with the refereeing.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

I missed the first half. Are West Ham good value for their lead?

Poor defending from Lascelles let them in. They haven't created anything other than that or had much poessession. 

We've had possession but looked completely disconnected up front. Anderson a passenger. Bruno lucky not to be off. 

I'd have took a point pre-game, that goal is a killer, these happy to defend, tails up then break on us, I can only think Wilson isn't a 100% fit because he has to start this. Pope could've come out a bit quicker but that's on Lascelles I'm afraid, he's even being told who to pick up but he's far too late. We're missing Gordon as well. Disappointing but we've still a chance. 

Think Longstaff has been pushing up on that right hand side and he's ended up swapping over with Miggy. Time and again I keep seeing Almiron trying to make the run or make himself available in good space and the player with the ball chooses to go elsewhere. Isak has been much more involved on the left. Anderson would probably be better tucked up behind someone up top for which we haven't got the luxury of. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'd have took a point pre-game, that goal is a killer, these happy to defend, tails up then break on us, I can only think Wilson isn't a 100% fit because he has to start this. Pope could've come out a bit quicker but that's on Lascelles I'm afraid, he's even being told who to pick up but he's far too late. We're missing Gordon as well. Disappointing but we've still a chance. 

We’ve found it tough to unlock sides that are happy to concede possession and defend deep