senor enrique's qatari bankrolled, sulking parisian wannabees v monsieur eddie's guerriers saoudiens noirs et blancs.

thebrokendoll

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

it's a fucking bizarre mindset after not playing in the CL for 20 years. 

bravado dave needs to go and stand in the corner with the so-called accountant

Aye. If we beat PSG we’d be in the driving seat to qualify. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

it's a fucking bizarre mindset after not playing in the CL for 20 years. 

bravado dave needs to go and stand in the corner with the so-called accountant

It’s not gone unnoticed by the TT steering committee that they’ve been gradually forming a pact over the last number of months. A report is being complied and will be presented at the next meeting of the TT Supreme Soviet :cuppa: 

• Haha 6

I'd rather not risk anything for this game, if we manage to scrape a result fantastic, but the focus should be Saturday. 

As incredible as a CL run would be we, we aren't winning it or getting too far this year. The squad is in tatters. I'd rather we establish the top 4/5 league status than make a maverick run to the quarter finals and finish 8th. 

Cup wins and CL runs are coming lads, just not for a year or two perhaps. Right now is about building foundations to be an ever present CL team, not a wide eyed Leceister City type thing going down in a flame of glory never to be seen again. 

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

(Good evening to all colonial posters btw :good: )

It's only early afternoon here Rob, it's still morning in Hobbiton and Andrew is just getting home from work in the land of the long white cloud.

You probably should fuck off back to bed!

But you can't can you you luck cunt, you're like Rick Salomon and you're going to get up Paris, aren't you?

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, sammynb said:

It's only early afternoon here Rob, it's still morning in Hobbiton and Andrew is just getting home from work in the land of the long white cloud.

You probably should fuck off back to bed!

But you can't can you you luck cunt, you're like Rick Salomon and you're going to get up Paris, aren't you?

Yep just leaving for Bristol airport now…

allez! Salut maintenant! :D 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Yep just leaving for Bristol airport now…

allez! Salut maintenant! :D 

a most enjoyable and safe trip to you mate...

I'm sure the odd one or two on this thread who are adopting a more philosophical approach to this game are only doing so as a comfort blanket, we can beat these french cunts and I'm desperate that we do.....

bring the 3 points home!  :)

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ewerk said:

Aye, the most important thing is to get knocked out of the CL so we can concentrate on qualifying for the CL.

It's highly unlikely we can qualify from this group, it was unlikely before a ball was kicked but now we're ravaged by injury we've more chance of seeing CT poop rainbows. So it makes sense to concentrate on getting back into the competition next season, when we'll likely have an easier group, we'll definitely have more players available, players with more experience in the CL and probably a slew of new transfers who can add to our depth.

I'm not saying rollover, I'm saying don't run ourselves into the ground trying to win a game that's likely irrelevant. If Bruno or Gordon get injured we're in big trouble.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It's highly unlikely we can qualify from this group, it was unlikely before a ball was kicked but now we're ravaged by injury we've more chance of seeing CT poop rainbows. So it makes sense to concentrate on getting back into the competition next season, when we'll likely have an easier group, we'll definitely have more players available, players with more experience in the CL and probably a slew of new transfers who can add to our depth.

I'm not saying rollover, I'm saying don't run ourselves into the ground trying to win a game that's likely irrelevant. If Bruno or Gordon get injured we're in big trouble.

A win tonight would likely see us sitting second in the group with a final home match against a poor AC Milan side, there's plenty still to fight for, you damp towel.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ewerk said:

A win tonight would likely see us sitting second in the group with a final home match against a poor AC Milan side, there's plenty still to fight for, you damp towel.

In the Champions League;

PSG have played 2 at home, won 2, scored 5, conceded 0. 

NUFC have played 2 on the road, won 0, scored 0 conceded 2.

Last five League games; 

PSG     W5 D0 L0 GF 17 GA 4

NUFC  W3 D1 L1 GF 11 GA 5

image.thumb.png.22c4434c5bf2056c19aab246f2b0e718.png