eddie howe's robbed blind, parisian walkaways with heads held high v ten hag's you think you were in hell on wednesday? you aint seen fuck all yet manc cunts

thebrokendoll

16 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

0-1. rat faced Fernandes.

This will be the game that our tiredness catches up with us.

Embarrassed Episode 8 GIF by The Simpsons

I'm sorry but you are a fucking  disgrace and should be treated like any deserter. 

byee-lolol.gif.83512a0b703287c42e6de84538a97c1d.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

I tend to go to the more upmarket and trendy bars when I've got me hippie hoodie on.

Wandering confused around Eldon Gardens, trying to work out where the Handtside Arcade and the Kard bar have gone....... 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 6

38 minutes ago, Renton said:

Wandering confused around Eldon Gardens, trying to work out where the Handtside Arcade and the Kard bar have gone....... 

did a lot of wandering around confused in the 80s!

anyway....

back to slumming it in the percy now where me hoodie is happiest.  :)

• Like 1

Such an intense period of games from here until Christmas. Good to see there's a few more established guys on the bench, given registrations etc. The positivity of the group seems to be carrying us through performances at the moment and hopefully they'll be galvanised after that injustice in the week. We've beaten them once, let's do it again in front of our own (and Siem de Jong who I've just seen is pitch side)

Edited by Chaser
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Maguire and Luke Shaw centre back pairing for them to protect Onana. Fucking hell :lol:

I hope Bruno has a pop at goal tonight, really should be taking chances where he has them. 

• Like 3