eddie howe's robbed blind, parisian walkaways with heads held high v ten hag's you think you were in hell on wednesday? you aint seen fuck all yet manc cunts

thebrokendoll

12 hours ago, Alex said:

I am supposed to know who they are? 

Who they are is irrelevant, it's all about the trains and the east coast main line allying with the weather to spare us from Gloom's baleful influence (the wrong type of leaves remains in reserve but stocks are depleted).

• Haha 1

8pm kick off, no need to leave the cotswolds spa town till 11.30ish, so what I hear you asking is tbd doing up at this ungodly hour?

I've only made my debut with the washing machine since plumbing it in a couple of years ago, my highly fashionable purple hippie hoodie top currently on a fast wash (I think)

previous 2 outings on the sjp catwalk... arsenal and chelsea.

now that's dedication for you, but will it be enough to combat the gloom hoodoo?

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

8pm kick off, no need to leave the cotswolds spa town till 11.30ish, so what I hear you asking is tbd doing up at this ungodly hour?

I've only made my debut with the washing machine since plumbing it in a couple of years ago, my highly fashionable purple hippie hoodie top currently on a fast wash (I think)

previous 2 outings on the sjp catwalk..... arsenal and chelsea .

now that's dedication for you, but will it be enough to combat the gloom hoodoo?

Yahoo Strategy GIF

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

So it's an anti hoodoo hippie hoodie, aye ? 

• Haha 9

10 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

Surprised you haven't got your disabled driver doing that for you while you have a lie in. 🙂 

• Haha 7

13 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

got a ticket.

wouldn't like to even guess at the amount of refreshes but hey, god loves a trier!

:)

I’ll meet you and CT in WonderBar about 6pm in the usual spot, yeah?

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, sammynb said:

Hopefully Gloomy's train breaks down and CiaoMan is off, out on the piss, with workmates, so counts as only half an

TBD's got this.

Gemmill's already had his little online cry so that makes it a ✔️✔️

My train is on time so sorry to report you’re shit out of luck

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1