eddie howe's robbed blind, parisian walkaways with heads held high v ten hag's you think you were in hell on wednesday? you aint seen fuck all yet manc cunts

thebrokendoll

Got a little bet with a Man Utd supporting mate that we'll finish above them this season.

Win this and I'll expect him to pay up early.

Animation Dancing GIF by Squirlart

6-0 - Isak to score two, Gordon to score two, and the ghost of Beardsley's reputation to turn up, mutter some islamaphobic obscenities and notch the final two.

Eddie Howe hopes Newcastle's Sean Longstaff and Joe Willock are not out for the long-term.

Longstaff had been a near ever-present before the November international break, while Willock had just returned after missing the start of the season with a hamstring problem. Both have missed Newcastle's last two games.

Here's Howe:

💬 “We hope both Sean and Joe aren’t long-term injuries. The problem is even two or three weeks at this stage feels like a lifetime with the games we have. Very difficult to give a definitive time on both but they’re not too bad.”

As for Sven Botman, the defender hasn’t played since September due to a knee issue. Here's Howe again:

💬 “He’s not training with us at the moment, he’s building up very slowly to build his load to make sure we don’t hit the knee injury too much. At the moment, he is reacting well and we hope to have him back soon.”

Elliot Anderson is having another scan to monitor his rehab but Howe believes it's still going to be 12 weeks out (from the initial time he was injured) for the young midfielder.

As for Harvey Barnes who has been out for two months with a foot injury, he is yet to return to training with the group.

so we have:

BD as threadstarter

Gemmill not threadstarter

Renton going

Gloom going

HMHM not at work

The xD (expected doom) is higher than I would like, but we could be OK 👍

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

so we have:

BD as threadstarter

Renton going

Gloom going

HMHM not at work

Hopefully Gloomy's train breaks down and CiaoMan is off, out on the piss, with workmates, so counts as only half an

TBD's got this.

Gemmill's already had his little online cry so that makes it a ✔️✔️

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

so we have:

BD as threadstarter

Renton going

Gloom going

HMHM not at work

Tbf, we do also win when I'm off so I'd amend Sammy's half an to a quarter .

:good:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Tbf, we do also win when I'm off so I'd amend Sammy's half an to a quarter .

:good:

That's as maybe, but we win gloriously when you are at work. You are like an xS (expected sausage) multiplier.

• Haha 2