gravel voiced dychey and his irritatingly resilient, bowl swirling blue shites v mellifluous eddie's heroic, decimated squad of black and white grunts.

thebrokendoll

One positive note. For those of you without SMB accounts, they haven't closed our match thread from their public page for some reason? 1100 well informed and absolutely not bitter posts to read so far. You can't miss it, it's at the top. 👍

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

One positive note. For those of you without SMB accounts, they haven't closed our match thread from their public page for some reason? 1100 well informed and absolutely not bitter posts to read so far. You can't miss it, it's at the top. 👍

I'd imagine they're celebrating something like 8 or 9 in a row by proxy?

a massive, massive night for the tragic cunts.

Edited by thebrokendoll

The other thing is to bear in mind is we’re only four points off top four and we’ll leapfrog spurs if we beat them at the weekend.

Whether we can beat them is another matter. These players need a rest. Even if it means giving Hall and Ritchie a start 

right then, a contentious thought to throw in to the equation just before retiring for the night in a bit of a stropp, but.....

we've got a horrendous injury list and we've played 5 more games than last season, however our home form other than liverpool has remained fucking impressive despite this.

I thought other than a few renditions of sad mackem bastard to pickford our support tonight was really quiet and not for the first time.

has the way the club's fucked about with ticketing for away games impacted on the backing the players are getting and consequently their form? did the larger allocation at man utd allow more of the regular away travellers to get in again and lift the players there? the squad was equally as decimated for that game too but we were superb nonetheless.

clutching at straws I know, but still, the noise from the away stand has been a shadow of that from last year I reckon.

4 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

aye, it's been emotional. first loss on me 11th match thread, I should be able hold me head high, but no, losing it against these cunts is fucking shameful.

I can only apologise lads.  :( :(

Closing Arrested Development GIF

:smile:

Edited by RobinRobin
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

right then, a contentious thought to throw in to the equation just before retiring for the night in a bit of a stropp, but.....

we've got a horrendous injury list and we've played 5 more games than last season, however our home form other than liverpool has remained fucking impressive despite this.

I thought other than a few renditions of sad mackem bastard to pickford our support tonight was really quiet and not for the first time.

has the way the club's fucked about with ticketing for away games impacted on the backing the players are getting and consequently their form? did the larger allocation at man utd allow more of the regular away travellers to get in again and lift the players there? the squad was equally as decimated for that game too but we were superb nonetheless.

clutching at straws I know, but still, the noise from the away stand has been a shadow of that from last year I reckon.

If anything, the impact of the support on last night was low single digits in percentage terms. The vast, vast majority of the reason for last night was exhaustion.

We knew the squad wasn't big enough to cope with 4 competitions at the start of the season. We've now halved the squad and we're still in 4 competitions. Home form will be the next thing to go.

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 3

It was bound to happen. The match being sandwiched in between games against ManU and Spurs didn’t help too. It would have been the right game to give players a rest against a team that was visibly fired up. We should still have got something out of it if not for Gordon‘s as well as Trippier‘s lack of composure.

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

I'm no fighter but surely you'd just stand at normal arm's length and he wouldn't be able to touch you... 

I think when he was stood in front you doing his weird little pardew dance, you'd just nut him.

the stupid mackem cunt.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, safcforever said:

England star Jordan Pickford ‘is at centre of police probe after mass brawl in Tyneside pub - with one man left with a broken nose’

'Nissan see's large bunch of six fingered accident related reports after Everton win'

Gan lick out your ma

4 minutes ago, safcforever said:

England star Jordan Pickford ‘is at centre of police probe after mass brawl in Tyneside pub - with one man left with a broken nose’

You must be so proud. "Drunk inbred gets into bother in Newcastle" - so classy.

39 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'd do a roundhouse and hold the final position, Van Damme style. You wouldn't see stumpaloid for dust.

"Because of my small dick, and Excel skills, I can do the splits noooo problem"

jean-claude-van-damme-split.gif

1 minute ago, safcforever said:

Not at all. If anything I think it’s embarrassing when people act a tw*t

So then you must think his antics post game yesterday were embarrassing too? Trying to wind up our players, purely because of who they play for instead of celebrating the win.

I hope there are still some mackems out there that get that he played one full season at Sunderland and dumped you in the shit to sign on at Everton because he cared more about playing for England than his home town club. Because this iconic status he has with some of the Sunderland fans is ridiculous. If there was one club he clearly didn't like nearly as much as NUFC it was Sunderland.